Iowa counties eligible for aid.

Iowa counties eligible for aid.

There are 1 comment on the WHOtv story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Iowa counties eligible for aid.. In it, WHOtv reports that:

Weeks after flood waters swept through parts of our area, more Iowa counties are now eligible for federal disaster aid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

Janet Brooks

Barcelona, Spain

#1 Aug 15, 2010
Fault of king of Babylon, beast, for casting a voodoo spell onto the receptionists at El Pins Camping in Costa Brava, Spain, forcing them to falsely believe that they loved Beverly and Steven Mordecai. So as soon as I found a computer in the library at Malgrat De Mar, they got the receptionists to throw me out of the campsite, leaving me homeless. They are frightened that I may find employment via the computer and live, instead of starving to death as the murdering psychopaths are trying to achieve. By lying that I hadnĀ“t paid, they damn their souls because all liars go to Hell. Del, fax, Iowa, pen, ra, dam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Riley is charged with attempted murder and... (Sep '14) Sep '14 JKB 1
News No charges in fatal shooting in Grain Valley (Oct '08) Dec '12 lol 3
News Maquoketa's Household Name (Sep '12) Sep '12 emogene smith 1
News Man Accused in Sabula Shooting Makes Court Appe... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Joe link 1
News Maquoketa man dies when thrown from car (Apr '09) Apr '09 Robin 2
News Rural Maquoketa building damaged by fire (Sep '08) Apr '09 Derrick Weimerskirch 2
News Sheriff covers medic's $60 towing bill (Apr '08) Apr '08 tallyho 17
More from around the web