Fl Manhunt Ends with One Dead

Fl Manhunt Ends with One Dead

There are 7 comments on the WTVY Dothan story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Fl Manhunt Ends with One Dead. In it, WTVY Dothan reports that:

Just before 11:30 AM on August 28, 2012, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office received a call from a female victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVY Dothan.

wondering

Freeport, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2012
who was the officer who shot him? scary
Okey Dokey

Argyle, FL

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Why would this be scary to any law abiding citizen ?
wondering wrote:
Citizen

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#3 Aug 29, 2012
This is why citizens need to be mindful of their surrondings and cautious about folks approaching them. It also proves that we are not safe anywhere and anytime. Buy a gun, cary a gun and don't be afraid to use it.
And i have to say good job to the Sheriffs Dept on this one.
deez

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Here's one for all of the S.O. HATERS!!!!! Good job fellas!
Fester

Ocilla, GA

#5 Aug 30, 2012
Citizen wrote:
This is why citizens need to be mindful of their surrondings and cautious about folks approaching them. It also proves that we are not safe anywhere and anytime. Buy a gun, cary a gun and don't be afraid to use it.
And i have to say good job to the Sheriffs Dept on this one.
If you are and have been a law abiding citizen WITHOUT a record, apply for a permit/concealed weapon to carry. I don't leave my house without " packing" legally.
Doggone

Bristol, FL

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Just keep on packng and endup like old George Zimmerman Hell hey made a damn criminal out of him.
Wondering

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2012
wondering wrote:
Why is this important? Oh yea, it's not. Sounds like you just trying to get a name so you can bash someone else on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flakka Forum this Sunday in Marianna Dec '15 Disgrace 1
I need a $5,000 loan with bad credit. Does anyo... (Jul '13) Dec '15 Ifonlyeye 15
I need a $5000+ loan with bad credit! (Mar '14) Oct '15 ScamBuster 7
News Governor Rick Scott Cuts Jackson County K-8 Sch... (Jun '15) Jul '15 THIMK 16
Im looking for a loan shark in denver co? (May '13) Jun '15 Elizabeth 5
urgent loan (Dec '14) Dec '14 williams 1
News 3 Arrested in Jackson Co. Murder Investigation (Aug '14) Oct '14 Want to be a junk... 27
More from around the web