Jackson County Teen Killed Saturday N...

Jackson County Teen Killed Saturday Night

There are 54 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Oct 9, 2011, titled Jackson County Teen Killed Saturday Night. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

A North Jackson High School senior died Saturday night in an accident in Stevenson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
u heard wrong

Nashville, TN

#42 Nov 1, 2011
yall all act like yall were there like yall know ever move they made..that sad nobody was there but them so u dont know what they were smoking if they even was, so stop acting like u know..u will never understand the grief that comes with losing a child, and friends watching what happen..people get a LIFE!!!and a computer screen cant protect u forver....

“8mg Suboxone for SALE OR TRADE”

Since: Oct 11

Alabama

#43 Nov 1, 2011
u heard wrong wrote:
yall all act like yall were there like yall know ever move they made..that sad nobody was there but them so u dont know what they were smoking if they even was, so stop acting like u know..u will never understand the grief that comes with losing a child, and friends watching what happen..people get a LIFE!!!and a computer screen cant protect u forver....
I agree thats why got on here in the first place nosey ppl who have no buisness in it get on here wanting "details" stiring things up. I hurt for her family and yes I hurt for my cousin who lost a best friend in a horrific way and saw it happen! Those boys didn't pass away and I know there is no comparison but that is still alot for a child to go through! These are kids 16 yrs old for goodness sake!
u heard wrong

Nashville, TN

#44 Nov 1, 2011
that right..that is what wrong with that town...don't know who made this site anyway its crazy and sorry...
babygirl

Jasper, TN

#45 Nov 1, 2011
Suboxone8mg4sale ummm noone tlkin bout ur cousin n im sorry wats n i got class im jus so sick of ppl gettin on here n keep tlkin makin everything harder on metri trese n tre n everyone else than it already is u still got ur cousin now dnt u ppl needa hve respect drop everything n let the poor girl rest n give the family time to get thru this hard time yall wanna make everything bout the boys yea sure they seen sumin they has scared them for life n ive not heard of no death threats to anyone or about anyone n im sorry but stevenson n bport n everywere else r small towns n if sumone really was makin them everyone wlda done heard about it by now cnt none of yall understand how their family is feelin n noone really knos netta besides her family yall needa give them a break its ike yall feelin sorry for yalls self n yall not the ones dealin wit the lost of a loved one
babygirl

Jasper, TN

#46 Nov 1, 2011
MONTRESE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol NOBODY knows what really happpened but netta and them soo you quit like you do, ohhh and this is montrese netta's sister . Lol yall goin thru alot huh ??! Thats funny cause I couldve sworn YOUR COUSIN is alive aint he ?? Yeaa I think soo, nobody wants to fight yall and nobody makes death threats so take that issh elsewhere..im tired of this internet bs, you got somethin to say, say it to me but not on the internet like some p*ssies . Next time someone say somethin im goin to the police !
thts the best thing to do to avoid all this drama

“8mg Suboxone for SALE OR TRADE”

Since: Oct 11

Alabama

#47 Nov 1, 2011
babygirl wrote:
Suboxone8mg4sale ummm noone tlkin bout ur cousin n im sorry wats n i got class im jus so sick of ppl gettin on here n keep tlkin makin everything harder on metri trese n tre n everyone else than it already is u still got ur cousin now dnt u ppl needa hve respect drop everything n let the poor girl rest n give the family time to get thru this hard time yall wanna make everything bout the boys yea sure they seen sumin they has scared them for life n ive not heard of no death threats to anyone or about anyone n im sorry but stevenson n bport n everywere else r small towns n if sumone really was makin them everyone wlda done heard about it by now cnt none of yall understand how their family is feelin n noone really knos netta besides her family yall needa give them a break its ike yall feelin sorry for yalls self n yall not the ones dealin wit the lost of a loved one
Girl the reason I got on here was to asjk ppl to leave it alone and stop spreading rumors bc it makes things worse, and this is a small place but just bc u didnt hear something doesnt mean it didnt happen. I saw it with my own eyes. If you ppl would actually read what I write you would save yourselves some time bc in my last post I clearly stated that there is no comparison in what happened to Netta and her family and the boys so nobody is making it about the boys! Besides stop all that preaching about leaving it alone if your gonna get on here every hour talkin about it!! I never had the intention of saying anything more than my 1st post but ppl including you keep writing me back about it! Its a little redundant that your talkin and talkin about how it needs to be left alone! Im not responding to anything else! Dont write anything to me please...Im not reading anything else...
wrong

Jasper, TN

#48 Nov 3, 2011
Suboxone8mg4sale wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl the reason I got on here was to asjk ppl to leave it alone and stop spreading rumors bc it makes things worse, and this is a small place but just bc u didnt hear something doesnt mean it didnt happen. I saw it with my own eyes. If you ppl would actually read what I write you would save yourselves some time bc in my last post I clearly stated that there is no comparison in what happened to Netta and her family and the boys so nobody is making it about the boys! Besides stop all that preaching about leaving it alone if your gonna get on here every hour talkin about it!! I never had the intention of saying anything more than my 1st post but ppl including you keep writing me back about it! Its a little redundant that your talkin and talkin about how it needs to be left alone! Im not responding to anything else! Dont write anything to me please...Im not reading anything else...
Sounds more like you got on here to defend your cousin, not to squash any gossip! Toxicology reports take MONTHS to get back, so you don't know for sure that Netta didn't have X in her system. No one does til they get those reports back! I know if she were my child, and the reports came back positive, those boys would have a bad day when I got the results! Not a threat, just sayin...
da realist

Jasper, TN

#49 Feb 7, 2012
Devin Bynum drugged her nd Bret evet
OMG

Geraldine, AL

#50 Feb 8, 2012
Metri has enough trouble and stress daily without all you idiots posting crap. Levae it alone. Do you love to torture her and all the other people involved? Who knows..... it might be YOUR family memeber next time. Think how YOU would feel about this crap.
curious

Jasper, TN

#52 Feb 9, 2012
da realist wrote:
Devin Bynum drugged her nd Bret evet
Did they ever find out anything on this? Or bring charges against anyone? I would want everyone to know so that it DOESN'T happen to another young girl!
da realist

Jasper, TN

#53 Feb 9, 2012
They just got the reports bk last month nd they hv been tlkin to an attorney bout prescuting them
just wonderin

Jasper, TN

#54 Mar 21, 2012
Never heard any more on this, Does anyone know the outcome? Were the boys charged with anything? How is the man who hit her? I heard he had to be life flighted because he had a heart attack? Did the results ever come back from her toxicology report? Who were the boys involved?
Facts

Jasper, TN

#55 Mar 21, 2012
just wonderin wrote:
Never heard any more on this, Does anyone know the outcome? Were the boys charged with anything? How is the man who hit her? I heard he had to be life flighted because he had a heart attack? Did the results ever come back from her toxicology report? Who were the boys involved?
It's still under investigation. Could be a while before anything will be released.
Devin Bynum

Macon, GA

#56 Jan 15, 2015
Sad4Her wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually have a family member that was in the car with her. The story that I have been told is that they were all smoking Salvia and she was hallucinating and got scared thinking that they were going to hurt her. She started trying to jump out of the car while it was moving, so they stopped. They tried to keep her from running, but she got away from him and was hit. It was tragic, tragic, tragic. Salvia may be legal, but it needs to be outlawed immediately!
Let the truth be told so the rest of y'all that's my cousin I would never hurt her nor would my friends get a life n to whoever said she would prolly be alive if she didn't do drugs you should kill your self sorry adults these days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabbed at Stevenson, AL home Sat Lou Ellen 5
Battery Hill Sep 7 No Ellen 1
News Jackson County man booked on drug charges follo... Aug 30 Preachet 1
Jimmy Jones ant Sh!t (Feb '16) Feb '16 Common Sence 1
News Cuts could include scaling back county employee... (Aug '15) Aug '15 swede 1
county sales tax increase (Jul '15) Jul '15 wondering 1
News Judge orders Jackson Co. dam used by coal minin... (Jul '15) Jul '15 hutch 1 1
More from around the web