Infant's Death Under Investigation

Infant's Death Under Investigation

There are 6 comments on the WAAY story from Jan 15, 2012, titled Infant's Death Under Investigation. In it, WAAY reports that:

The Jackson County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a two-month old baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAAY.

Bless it

Jasper, TN

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Who's baby was this?
Just me

Geraldine, AL

#2 Jan 19, 2012
It was a Prestwood baby. I think James Prestwoods granddaughter
shocked

Jasper, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2012
How horrible! any updates on this? Anyone know what happened?
LOL

Scottsboro, AL

#4 Feb 2, 2012
Sids
sad

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2012
My heart goes out to this family, it is awfull that the rumors that people tell affect them and this GOSSIP TOWN does not even care!! How inconsiderate.......
Hmmmmm

Jasper, TN

#6 Mar 20, 2012
I didn't see anyone Gossiping on here or starting rumors, they just asked whose baby it was. So stop jumping to conclusions.

This is terrible. The loss of a child is heartbreaking, no matter what the reason. I feel for this family. May God wrap his arms around you & your family & give you peace and strength to help you all through this. Terribly sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackson County man booked on drug charges follo... 11 hr Preachet 1
Jimmy Jones ant Sh!t (Feb '16) Feb '16 Common Sence 1
News Cuts could include scaling back county employee... (Aug '15) Aug '15 swede 1
county sales tax increase (Jul '15) Jul '15 wondering 1
News Judge orders Jackson Co. dam used by coal minin... (Jul '15) Jul '15 hutch 1 1
News Two arrested after investigators allegedly find... (Feb '14) Mar '15 been there 3
News Whiting claims self-defense (Aug '08) Feb '15 pboy 14
More from around the web