Murder trial of Jackson County man ac...

Murder trial of Jackson County man accused in 2005 shooting death begins Monday

There are 7 comments on the Mobile Register story from Aug 16, 2008, titled Murder trial of Jackson County man accused in 2005 shooting death begins Monday. In it, Mobile Register reports that:

The trial of Robert Lloyd Whiting, accused of killing a Rosalie man three years ago, will begin Monday at 9 a.m. with jury selection in Jackson County circuit court here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mobile Register.

bbkkww

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Aug 22, 2008
manslauter, please he was clearly innocent
Robert Bradford

Panama City Beach, FL

#2 Aug 24, 2008
I got the chance to know robert in jail.he helped me out alot.He is a good friend and with how he talked a very loving father.I wish him all the luck in the world and pray everyday that he gets out and back to his family.I know in my heart he is innocent,no matter what the court system says.I am proud to say he is my friend.
bbhhww

Georgetown, TN

#3 Sep 17, 2008
robert is my uncle and he is inoccent i know he is
Devastated

Flat Rock, AL

#4 Sep 18, 2008
Robert may be a loving father and a good friend, but he still took someone's life in cold blood. My brother was a great friend to all that knew him. He never judged anyone, not even Robert Whiting. Josh did not have the opportunity to be a loving father because Robert took his life before he had the chance. I hope Robert NEVER looses the image of my brother's bloody body as he left it, because I never will.

Since: Aug 08

Panama City Beach, FL

#5 Oct 25, 2008
How much time did he get.
local

Fyffe, AL

#6 Dec 22, 2009
none of you obviously know the family really well. the children brag about the murder. one of them plans his big "murder" or should I say "murders" and mom goes along with his rants. She doesn't care about them she just want the check she gets from the state for their supposed disabilities. The community has tried to help the family and they act like the world owes them something. Do I feel sorry for the children? yes! DHR should have taken them out of the house loooong ago and never given them back! She deserves a cell right beside her husband for the way she "raises" those children!
Deannie

Detroit, MI

#7 Apr 10, 2011
Robert is my nephew and your wonderful brother was in his house having sec with that nasty wife of his if he wasn't looking to die he should have keep his penis in his pants and stayed away from a married women Robert could have walked away true but ur brother was looking for what he got and if I walked in and saw some dude doing my old lady I'd prob do the same thing ur brother was just some poor innocent

by stander he knew just WTF he was doing I feel bad he list his life but I feel more bad that Robert has to pay for that becUse he
don't deserve to be ur brother got what he was asking for by messing with a married women and to do it while her hubby was home pretty bold I'd say so shut up with
crying bs and stop pretending Josh was
innocent cause he wasn't and if he had to kill
him and spend his life in jail he shoulda shot
that wife of his to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabbed at Stevenson, AL home (Sep '16) Oct 23 tyree 9
News Alabama is the second worst state in the nation... Jul '17 Badnews 1
jackson county road dept. (Apr '14) Jul '17 just watching 4
News Jackson Co. Deputies: Man accused of holding gi... Jul '17 Jace 3
News Jackson County man booked on drug charges follo... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Ben 2
Battery Hill (Sep '16) Sep '16 No Ellen 1
Jimmy Jones ant Sh!t (Feb '16) Feb '16 Common Sence 1
More from around the web