Man apparently falls to death

Full story: Daily Sentinel

The body of Billy Clay Tipton, 19, of Hodge was found Sunday afternoon near Pleasant Grove.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
nieka smith

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2006

did this billy clay tipton comitt suicide?
Haley Hale -Section

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2006

nieka smith wrote:
....no...he fell while trying to climb up a rocky overhang
unknown

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2006

the incident is still under investigation. i believe god will lead the sheriffs department to find All the answers.
friend of clay
Fred McCay

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2006

Haley Hale -Section wrote:
<quoted text>....no...he fell while trying to climb up a rocky overhang
You cannot make me believe that Clay fell. I think he was murdered.
Burying It

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Sad!
Haley hale

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

There was never enough investigation...the truth will come out. I dont think it had anything to do with suicide or a fall....
Citizen

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

If this guy wasn't important to someone who is important, the truth probably won't come out. Investigations here are usually short for people that law enforcement doesn't particularly like. They probably have more unsolved cases (including murders) per capita than any dept. in the state. There have been multiple non-fatal public shootings recently in the area with nothing apparently having been done. I've wondered if the policy here is to let people they don't like just kill each other out so law enforcement doesn't have to deal with actual police work. This area reminds me of living in the Wild West, with no law enforcement to speak of. That is unless you cross them personally, then they devote their entire careers to bringing down the Criminal Kingpins who slept with their wives, insulted them in high school, cost them or a friend a few dollars in the past, or whatever other unjustifiable "wrong" they feel was committed against them. It is absolutely ridiculous and as a lifetime citizen of this area, I for one do not feel safe from either the criminals or the police - maybe they're one in the same.
Roast Beef

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2009

nieka smith wrote:
Alvis Bolin at the Heathers Funeral told Lonnie,s
Sister that he would like to see Her dead and a week later Her brakes in Her car went out in Nashville. Cant say for sure it was Him but Franklin County Policeman Trey Parsons noticed Alvis Vehicle That had Alabama tags driving around slowly where Lonnie,s Sister lives .

Another time her car was messed with.
She was shopping in Tullahoma and She noticed Heathers Aunts looking around at Her car and called the Police and they chased them
away. i thnik yu right but ben feeds me
i will let this post die, but lonies sister family should be helped out by someone and if i run in tommey or judge pery i will ask them to find away to heal things with all parties. help lonines sister get some income and maybe they can help me too
need help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

What the crap are you talking about? Who are "THEY" you keep refering to? And as far as "unjustifiable wrongs", most folks will come after you if you are sleeping with their wives.
Citizen wrote:
If this guy wasn't important to someone who is important, the truth probably won't come out. Investigations here are usually short for people that law enforcement doesn't particularly like. They probably have more unsolved cases (including murders) per capita than any dept. in the state. There have been multiple non-fatal public shootings recently in the area with nothing apparently having been done. I've wondered if the policy here is to let people they don't like just kill each other out so law enforcement doesn't have to deal with actual police work. This area reminds me of living in the Wild West, with no law enforcement to speak of. That is unless you cross them personally, then they devote their entire careers to bringing down the Criminal Kingpins who slept with their wives, insulted them in high school, cost them or a friend a few dollars in the past, or whatever other unjustifiable "wrong" they feel was committed against them. It is absolutely ridiculous and as a lifetime citizen of this area, I for one do not feel safe from either the criminals or the police - maybe they're one in the same.
Citizen

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

need help wrote:
What the crap are you talking about? Who are "THEY" you keep refering to? And as far as "unjustifiable wrongs", most folks will come after you if you are sleeping with their wives.
<quoted text>
Of course adultery is wrong, who could argue otherwise. My complaint is simply that one entrusted with safety of the public should be able to separate their personal lives from their professional lives. It's wrong when officers use powers given to them as officers to avenge personal wrongs - whatever they are.
I I_0 V 3 My B0YFRi3Nd

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

i know someone that was there and he was murdered pushed off!
Fred McCay

Northport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Can you give me more informatin than that. Who was there? How can I contact them?
I I_0 V 3 My B0YFRi3Nd wrote:
i know someone that was there and he was murdered pushed off!
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Citizen wrote:
very scary..I pray God will forgive them all.
sweet thing

Guntersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

this is tragic
njfan

Guntersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

This is so tragic. Pray for the family
bdb

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

its tragic
Hmmmm

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

bdb wrote:
its tragic
Think your just a lil late there dude,being last post was Nov 2009!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••