/C O R R E C T I O N -- Halek Energy ...

/C O R R E C T I O N -- Halek Energy LLC/

There are 1 comment on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from Nov 22, 2010, titled /C O R R E C T I O N -- Halek Energy LLC/. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

DALLAS, Nov. 22, 2010 -- In the news release, Halek Energy LLC Receives Halek Caddo Oil Field Designation From Texas Railroad Commission, issued 22-Nov-2010 by Halek Energy LLC over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the third paragraph, sentence, should read " Halek Energy, an independent oil and gas exploration company based in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

Was an Investor

Tampa, FL

#1 Dec 3, 2010
Securites and Exchange Comission and some investors have taken fraud action against this company. So now Halek's name is forever etched in history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steven M. Williams Interview (Nov '07) Sep '15 My name is Nobody 32
News New Texas State Laws Went into Effect on Monday (Sep '14) Sep '14 Janice 1
fire (Aug '11) Aug '11 zipdoday 1
News North Texas Counties Act On Burn, Fireworks Bans (Jul '08) Jul '08 Good Luck 1
News Drug problem ignored (Jul '07) Aug '07 Madonna 19
More from around the web