Can a Woman turn a Man Gay?

Posted in the Izard County Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeannie Goines Melbourne

Abbeville, AL

#1 May 15, 2007
I was reluctant after eighteen years to learn why I was dumped. I found out that the man was gay and I turned him gay. I felt so bad and not only to learn that all the times he eyes were roaming he was checking out the girl's man. I know that I am not a drop dead gorgeous woman, however I feel I did not turn him gay.
Jeannie Goines Melbourne

Abbeville, AL

#2 May 17, 2007
I thought I would get a response from this however I see that no one has submitted a comment about this, and I suppose I need to get over all my problems and a big soap opera, desperate housewives life in which I have had over the past year and half. I find it difficult to get over a lot of things it is like it rains and really pours over my head. I believe that one day my daughter will come back home and I will be happier, I guess she just had to see another world 12 hours away, and find out more about the man who helped create her and bring her into this world.
Friend

Lichfield, UK

#3 Jan 9, 2008
No way did you turn that man Gay, he just used you so people would not think he was Gay, until he was ready to come out.
Jeannie Goines

Trussville, AL

#4 Jan 10, 2008
Thanks Friend that is something I am glad to hear!
Happy New Year
van

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2008
never heard of a woman turning a man gay i heard they were born that way. thats what they all say on t.v. anyway.
Jeannie Keep Your Head Up

Everton, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2008
What happened in your relationship happens to others alot more than most people think. The man I married took about 7 years to come to terms with it himself. He tried to include me, but just knowing that I wasnt even physically capable of being EVERYTHING that he needed was enough for me to tell him good bye and good luck. Yes, it sucks because this man is still in my heart and my best friend. Hell he never even "came out of the closet" except to just me. He is going through his own hell too. It took me a long time but I finally realized that I must quit spending every waking moment trying to fix his life and trying to make him happy, because I was killing my self. We have been seperated for awhile now and i am finally starting to remember who I am...... Here is some free advice Jeannie..... When you feel like you have no control over your life and you don't know where to turn or what to do...... Give it to God!!! He has been waiting on you to ask for his help. And I promise you, if you do that, you are gonna be okay! Love Ya... Hang in there
big daddy

Melbourne, AR

#7 Feb 8, 2008
if your son's name is chris goines you brtter slow his butt down on his bike and silver camaro if he comes by my house at 60 m.p.h. agine i'll blow his window's out with my 12 ga. shotgun we are all tired of him driveing recklessly in our area of town GET HIM OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!
Jeannie Goines

Buda, TX

#8 Feb 12, 2008
that is my brother in law,
Paul Izard

Swindon, UK

#9 Jul 26, 2008
Firstly, I stumbled across this page because I got interested in your Izard County due to its name and date of foundation, Oct 27, which is my birthday.
Secondly, you can't turn someone's sexuality. They are what they are but, for various reasons, conceal it.
Thirdly, Big Daddy, I understand your anger at the irresponsible driving of this Chris Goines but shooting at him? Really? What if you hit him and he's fatally wounded? Would your family be happy seeing you get sent down for at least 2nd degree murder? Can't the cops do something or are they as impotent and/or apathetic as our own British bobby?
David

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Aug 20, 2009
Not unless she grows a penis.
Free Thinker

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2009
David wrote:
Not unless she grows a penis.
What about a hot date with a woman, and the after evening in bed experience revealed hidden appendages.
Would a man be likely to go through with a sexual encounter of some kind if "it" had huge breasts and not a matching set between the legs? I am sure there are some who would.
The Reality

Apo, AP

#13 Mar 30, 2011
Actually, women CAN turn men towards being gay.

The default setting for human sexuality is BI-SEXUALITY

The problem is this well known human condition, bi-sexuality, is repressed and oppressed by religion, peer pressure, and social conditioning.

Freud (psychology), Kingsley (Sexologist), and others have pointed out that humans are bi-sexual by default.

A man may be highly sexually frustrated dealing with women and seek sexual release with other men.

This is not the only way to enter gay relationships, as the man could prefer men since early childhood, be hiding his sexual preference, etc...

However, bad sexual relationships with women, can push some men over the edge to enjoying gay sex or preferring it.
tidbits

Viola, AR

#14 Apr 21, 2011
Jeannie Goines Melbourne wrote:
I thought I would get a response from this however I see that no one has submitted a comment about this, and I suppose I need to get over all my problems and a big soap opera, desperate housewives life in which I have had over the past year and half. I find it difficult to get over a lot of things it is like it rains and really pours over my head. I believe that one day my daughter will come back home and I will be happier, I guess she just had to see another world 12 hours away, and find out more about the man who helped create her and bring her into this world.
Yes. I am affraid you did turn your husband gay. I have seen you a few times and I have been with your husband after he left you. I told him you only was using him. Please pick a different person to hurt. You hurt him long enough. You might think of a face lift and a belly tuck. This might get you a old grandpa in the nursing home. Stop pushing your problems on to other people that knows you, No one wants to know about you and your stuppidity.
random reader

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Sep 21, 2011
lol... tidbits you're full of shit, go spam some other page.
Mark

Glendale, OR

#16 Dec 14, 2011
Jeannie Goines wrote:
Thanks Friend that is something I am glad to hear!
Happy New Year
I think it's wonderful if you Managed to turn him Gay. After all it is just a very few men deserving of a woman like you. And really hope you have since found a really great man. Well, I'm Gay myself. Women never cared for me. And never even managed to date one. So it became apparent to have any relationship, it would have to be another man. I still like women, but just admire from a distance. Funny though women say how good looking I am all the time. How I would make a good husband. Yet never can even manage a coffee date. Gay is a good term as I am very happy with my boyfriend. Wish the law would change so we could marry. I would be the bride of course.
eminem fan 1

Saint Petersburg, FL

#17 Apr 11, 2012
big daddy wrote:
if your son's name is chris goines you brtter slow his butt down on his bike and silver camaro if he comes by my house at 60 m.p.h. agine i'll blow his window's out with my 12 ga. shotgun we are all tired of him driveing recklessly in our area of town GET HIM OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!
dude ur a prick u kno tht?
David

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Jun 20, 2012
Well,I had a female therapist a few years ago who used physcology on me to turn me gay.She was very mean, I had no idea of her intentions,but after a while I began becoming more and more gay.this was her plan for me.Now I am a homosexual because of her,she eventually got fired and I am soo glad.
Cannibal Bastard

Cantonment, FL

#19 Jun 20, 2012
He had "tendencies" before you met him.

However, there HAVE been women that I would have told I was queerer than a $3 bill, just to keep them away from me!
Jeannie Goines Melbourne wrote:
I was reluctant after eighteen years to learn why I was dumped. I found out that the man was gay and I turned him gay. I felt so bad and not only to learn that all the times he eyes were roaming he was checking out the girl's man. I know that I am not a drop dead gorgeous woman, however I feel I did not turn him gay.
Denis

New Port Richey, FL

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Sorry to come off as mean, but yes, more and more men are "turning gay" due to women.

Most men have come to accept that the majority of women look at us as nothing more than a walking ATM machine. If the man doesn't have money then he better have the looks in order to impress the woman's friends. You have a entire generation of females who are nothing more than kardashian wannabes who just use men for what they can get out of them and then throw them aside for the bigger better deal.

Think about this....How man times do you see a woman flirt and hit on a man, Even though the woman has ZERO interest in sleeping with that man but yet they will pretend to be interested in that man and make that man think they have a chance only because the woman knows she'll get stuff out of that man.

Now lets flip that....How many men do you see hit and flirt with a woman they have ZERO interest in....NEVER!!!!

How many times do you hear a woman say that they are cutting their man off from sex until they get what they want?

And HOW MANY TIMES do you hear a man say they are cutting a woman off from sex until they get what they want.

Women use sex as a weapon, and unless that ends and ends soon the rate of men turning gay will only increase.
x1xPersonx1x

Piscataway, NJ

#21 Feb 14, 2013
The Reality wrote:
Actually, women CAN turn men towards being gay.
The default setting for human sexuality is BI-SEXUALITY
The problem is this well known human condition, bi-sexuality, is repressed and oppressed by religion, peer pressure, and social conditioning.
Freud (psychology), Kingsley (Sexologist), and others have pointed out that humans are bi-sexual by default.
A man may be highly sexually frustrated dealing with women and seek sexual release with other men.
This is not the only way to enter gay relationships, as the man could prefer men since early childhood, be hiding his sexual preference, etc...
However, bad sexual relationships with women, can push some men over the edge to enjoying gay sex or preferring it.
Uhmmm.... No lol.
From a biological perspective, what you just said is completely wrong. If humans were set off to be bisexual why would there be a need for 2 different sexes? Why wouldn't be all be one sex and just mate randomly with one another? Oh, I can tell you why =) it's because we aren't. There is a male and a female, because in order to pass down our genetic information our germ cells have to fuse. Humans are set up to be straight. Now, when the fertilized zygote is developing inside of its mother's womb it needs to complete certain requirements: it has to have the right hormones, chromosomes, genetic information... etc. A zygote can then either develop into a male or a female. However, they are so many requirements to make an individual that sometimes the system makes mistakes (for lack of better wording). Therefore, the vast majority of people that we encounter on the daily basis are not completely "female" or "male" they are something in between. In the hospital a baby that is born with a penis is a "male" and a baby that is born with a vagina is a "female." They do not usually check beyond the phenotype (visible traits). So how does homosexuality occur? It happens when the system fails to correct a mistake during the development of a zygote. It could be chromosomal, hormonal... etc. She did not turn her husband gay. He was born gay. He just obviously did not have the courage to deal with the social stigma that comes with being homosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Izard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Izard county sheriffs department is out of control (Dec '08) Jul '17 Powerwraith 35
News Meth cases dominate Baxter County Circuit Court (Oct '10) Jun '17 MyRodIzLONGandIiz... 6
Sex Pervert Club in Sage? Jun '17 Powerwraith 3
summer break needed May '17 just statring 1
Emily gibson (Aug '16) May '17 nasty 4
News Izard County vandals hit church, graves (Jan '17) May '17 Chicken oreo 14
I'm up for sheriff (Nov '15) May '17 WhoAreYou 11
More from around the web