Pagan Abuser Arrested in Alabama

Dec 12, 2009 Full story: The Wildhunt Weblog 23

The Whidbey News Times reports on an ugly instance of Pagan religion being used and perverted as a pretext to long-term abuse and rape.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#1 Dec 12, 2009
I hope all the young adults and teens that have been on here lately read this and take note. This is why many of the older posters on here advise you all to continue reading & studying and to avoid looking for mentors right away, especially on an one-on-one basis or in a small private group. If you really want to meet some Pagans and your parents are supportive, please go to an open community event.

If there are no gatherings or any kind of stores that might have an open ritual or something, Unitarian Churches often study Earth-based religions or have a Pagan/Wiccan group. You can find a more specific teacher or group later when you've gotten to know people and your inner self more.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#2 Dec 12, 2009
CShine wrote:
I hope all the young adults and teens that have been on here lately read this and take note. This is why many of the older posters on here advise you all to continue reading & studying and to avoid looking for mentors right away, especially on an one-on-one basis or in a small private group. If you really want to meet some Pagans and your parents are supportive, please go to an open community event.
If there are no gatherings or any kind of stores that might have an open ritual or something, Unitarian Churches often study Earth-based religions or have a Pagan/Wiccan group. You can find a more specific teacher or group later when you've gotten to know people and your inner self more.
Thank you for sharing this Cshine. Hopefully they will heed your advice.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#3 Dec 13, 2009
No cover up.. No denials.. This is how a tragedy is handled. The Pagan community as whole does not tolerate nor will ever be tolerant of people that would prey upon others. Most especially upon minors.
I am glad that this criminal has been caught.
My heart goes out to the victims and hope that will have justice and perhaps heal in time...

“WOOH!!”

Since: May 08

Vallejo, CA

#4 Dec 14, 2009
If some form of Hell exists, I think there should be a special place reserved for the punishment of those who prey on children, especially when it's done in the name of what is Sacred.

Jonesboro AR

#5 Dec 14, 2009
NiftyWitch wrote:
If some form of Hell exists, I think there should be a special place reserved for the punishment of those who prey on children, especially when it's done in the name of what is Sacred.
My personal belief is that there is a place in the underworld just for creeps like this...

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 14, 2009
NiftyWitch wrote:
There is... it's called living life as them.
PieceMaker

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2009
Oh Wow Pagans are back to the first and second Century Norms. That's cool Where Do I sign up to sleep with a handful of chubby little Witches or do the Coven servant thing? Not into kids but that way nor do I want to Eat them with an old Pagan witch.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 15, 2009
PieceMaker wrote:
Not into kids but that way nor do I want to Eat them
Yeah right... LOL

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#9 Dec 15, 2009
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
There is... it's called living life as them.
Especially if they go to prison...
PieceMaker

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2009
Do they look like plump little turkies to be boiled in a big black pot to you? They certainly can't be miniture Dollie Pardons or Pamela Andersons to anyone. a cool coven of wiccans has the Cleavage I'm atracted to. Bike Girls aren't my cup of tea and she seems to be yours to each his own. I wouldn't mind a coven of perditor Wiccans Preying on me.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 15, 2009
Exactly what language is that you're speaking?
PieceMaker

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2009
Aboriginal american how could you tell?

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#13 Dec 15, 2009
PieceMaker wrote:
Aboriginal american how could you tell?
Actually I thought you were speaking Booger Eating Moron.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#14 Dec 16, 2009
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the language it probably was uttered via his posterial orifice.

“WOOH!!”

Since: May 08

Vallejo, CA

#15 Dec 16, 2009
albion wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever the language it probably was uttered via his posterial orifice.
Yeah, trolls aren't very entertaining if they aren't at least coherent.

“ Harm None Do What Ye Will”

Since: Jun 08

here

#16 Dec 22, 2009
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
mixed with alittle jackass-ism!

“ Harm None Do What Ye Will”

Since: Jun 08

here

#17 Dec 22, 2009
PieceMaker wrote:
Do they look like plump little turkies to be boiled in a big black pot to you? They certainly can't be miniture Dollie Pardons or Pamela Andersons to anyone. a cool coven of wiccans has the Cleavage I'm atracted to. Bike Girls aren't my cup of tea and she seems to be yours to each his own. I wouldn't mind a coven of perditor Wiccans Preying on me.
is your mommy sleeping right now and unaware that you are playing in her computer? you better get off before she wakes up and smacks your little hands.
gvj

Vilnius, Lithuania

#18 Feb 26, 2010
nothing new about pseudo-satanists calling themselves druids in island county
joX

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 1, 2010
one word for this paedophile: vile. I am normally against hurting others. However, as a mother myself I can safely say this scum should be "put down". Children are sacred and a blessing from the God and Goddess and must be cared for and protected, until they are old enough to do so themselves. Anyone who harms a child wether it be physically, sexually or emotionally should be gven the harshest possible punishment available.
Every religion has had its perverts, so Paganism is no different. I agree with C Shine. For young people please go to open public events, body and mind fares or psychic fares. NEVER, EVER meet someone on your own. Do not believe the total bullshit some adults tell you. Trust your instincts.

Jonesboro AR

#21 Mar 1, 2010
chan wrote:
What?!
They arrested someone that deserved a gold medal!
What is this country coming to?!
"Suffer not a witch to live"
This is Gods law.
"I am the same today, tomorrow and forever saith the Lord"
Fortunately you god does not rule here..

This is not a theocracy.

It is a secular nation..

And I will point out over 50 years of priests, those would christian priests, raping children.. Where as when one of these creep slime their way in.. We do not hide them.. We expose them and work with law enforcement to see justice done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nudist's campaign fails to gain traction Aug 23 Nudistfriendfinder 1
Coroner says inmate died from cirrhosis (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cheryl Fullner 1
Roaring controversy over Navy jets on central W... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Paul Meadows 3
Front Porch: Discounted winter helmets offered ... (Nov '12) Jan '14 BoHawg 2
Overflow crowd says, 'close OLF' (Jul '13) Jan '14 BoHawg 6
Island County considers hobbling Conservation F... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Michael Monson 1
Central Whidbey's Rhododendron trail work OK'd ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Michael Monson 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Island County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••