Mercer, Wis. man dead

Mercer, Wis. man dead

There are 16 comments on the WLUC-TV Negaunee story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Mercer, Wis. man dead. In it, WLUC-TV Negaunee reports that:

High pressure centered to our northeast will continue to dominate and allow for plenty of sunshine, even as it slides away from the U.P. Southeasterly winds will pick up and help to bring in more humid air.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUC-TV Negaunee.

Fred

Cumberland, WI

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Has the rear end of this boys car been examined by the authorities for paint scrapes by another vehicle.(perhaps his vehicle was nudged?) Anybody know the status of this investigation?
Silence fool

Madison, WI

#2 Sep 23, 2010
What do you care for fool????
farouk

Cazenovia, WI

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Doubt it. Doubt if there's any investigation. As for "Silence fool" it's about time someone cared unless you don't want this looked into????
Fred

Cumberland, WI

#4 Sep 28, 2010
farouk wrote:
Doubt it. Doubt if there's any investigation. As for "Silence fool" it's about time someone cared unless you don't want this looked into????
Unfortunately, I think you're right. I do hope the Watts family digs a little deeper and finds some resolution in this. Searle was a good kid. I ask anyone with information to please speak out and don't worry about any intimidation you may receive. It's just talk. This boy's family needs your help.
farouk

Cazenovia, WI

#5 Sep 30, 2010
I too think it's goimg to have to be the Watts family that presses this. They'll have to ask for an outside investigator as I think there's one in the Sher. Dept. that is letting this slide as they are too close to the situation. There were rumors of threats made to a witness by one involved. That witness shouldn't be afraid to come forward and tell the truth and also disclose who made the threat to the Sheriff
Greatkid

Chippewa Falls, WI

#6 Oct 11, 2010
Let it go!!!!! Those boys tried and failed!! Let it gooooo
Greatkid

Chippewa Falls, WI

#7 Oct 11, 2010
Those boys miss him more than the community does but yet the people that didn't know him throw stones...
Fred

Luxemburg, WI

#8 Oct 11, 2010
Greatkid wrote:
Let it go!!!!! Those boys tried and failed!! Let it gooooo
What does that mean? I'm unclear.
nips

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Means they tried to stop him from driving, genius. Guess you're--once again--not in the loop.
Fred

Cumberland, WI

#10 Oct 12, 2010
nips wrote:
Means they tried to stop him from driving, genius. Guess you're--once again--not in the loop.
and it wasn't reported until they sobered up.
nips

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Yeah, that's why they waited. Get it right, moron.
Fred

Black River Falls, WI

#12 Oct 17, 2010
nips wrote:
Yeah, that's why they waited. Get it right, moron.
Oh, it's absolutely right. Pull your head out of the sand and realize what rejects you stand behind.
Steve

Warrens, WI

#14 Mar 28, 2014
Nips, you are a confrontational moron. Lets meet up and settle.
Henry

Cumberland, WI

#15 Mar 28, 2014
Steve wrote:
Nips, you are a confrontational moron. Lets meet up and settle.
Your're picking a fight on a 4 year old post. You're a special kind of moron aren't you!
Steve

Warrens, WI

#16 Mar 28, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>Your're picking a fight on a 4 year old post. You're a special kind of moron aren't you!
We should meet up and I can show you.
MERCER SCHOOL FACTS

Cumberland, WI

#18 Mar 28, 2014
nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iron County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blogger sues Mercer School District (Mar '14) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 7
News Dinner and a Job, But There's a Cost (Oct '08) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 6
News WI mining bill could eliminate flood insurance ... (Feb '12) Jul '13 rider 2
rape trial (Aug '10) Aug '10 just saying 1
More from around the web