Thomas Township trustee charged with ...

Thomas Township trustee charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct

There are 5 comments on the www.mlive.com story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Thomas Township trustee charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct. In it, www.mlive.com reports that:

Story updated at 8 a.m. Deputies have released Thomas Township Trustee Timothy Ader from the Iosco County Jail after prosecutors charged him with first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mlive.com.

Whataworld

Caro, MI

#1 Jun 27, 2009
If true Has anyone even thought of the child she or he will be serving a life sentence and that's the sad thing to me I weep for that lost childhood. Forget about who it was if guiltly it's just another evil person.
ETR

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2009
The first-degree criminal sexual conduct charge does not have to involve a child. It can be committed against anyone, including adults.
Got The Picture

Oscoda, MI

#3 Jun 29, 2009
The Oscoda Press reported that the incident allegedly involved a 9 year old. He supposedly admitted to the incident.
ETR wrote:
The first-degree criminal sexual conduct charge does not have to involve a child. It can be committed against anyone, including adults.
hcade

Demotte, IN

#4 Aug 31, 2009
This is NOT the first time mr. Ader has been accused of molesting a child. Several years ago it was another innocent 8 year old child. This has to stop! He is very sick . I hope to see these little girls see justice served.
helly

Demotte, IN

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Tim ader has always totally creeped me out. Maybe the way he looked at my daughters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iosco County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Servic... (Jan '08) Jan '15 Mom 9
News Iosco sheriff fires deputy (Sep '08) Mar '14 CitizensForAccura... 3
News Police: Southfield teen dies while vacationing ... (May '13) May '13 Kevin 1
News Murder conviction overturned (Dec '12) Dec '12 Boomalot 1
baiting in iosco co (Nov '11) Nov '11 gerald parks 1
News Man sentenced in 30-year-old murder case (Nov '10) Nov '10 Truth 1
News Former sheriff's deputy earns $215,000 settlement (Apr '09) Mar '10 Pam 2
More from around the web