Iosco sheriff fires deputy

Iosco sheriff fires deputy

There are 3 comments on the Oscoda Press story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Iosco sheriff fires deputy. In it, Oscoda Press reports that:

“No rules or regulation of the Iosco County Sheriff's Office have been violated. Several circumstances cited in reference to this incident have been fabricated.”

Following the recommendation of an attorney, the Iosco County Sheriff Department has terminated the employment of Deputy Anthony Eno, effective Dec. via Oscoda Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oscoda Press.

Chuck

Oscoda, MI

#1 Sep 26, 2008
Its funny that all the kids and young adults that were involved with the 1st and 2nd break in of the Hale Hardware were charged and convicted of a crime. Oh ya all but one. Deputy Eno's son image that!
temporaryoccupan t skidway

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2010
peanut is a shitpile
CitizensForAccur ateNews

Lake City, MI

#3 Mar 27, 2014
Actually only two of the perpetrators of the second break-in were charged. Two were not. And neither of the two were charged in the first break-in. This was the decision of the store owner and the prosecutor, not the police. And please note the name of my organization is at the top of this post. We don't hide behind names like "temporaryoccupantskidway " in a cowardly fashion. And I'm confused how the phrase "peanut is a shitpile" is relative to a deputy being fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iosco County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Servic... (Jan '08) Jan '15 Mom 9
News Police: Southfield teen dies while vacationing ... (May '13) May '13 Kevin 1
News Murder conviction overturned (Dec '12) Dec '12 Boomalot 1
baiting in iosco co (Nov '11) Nov '11 gerald parks 1
News Man sentenced in 30-year-old murder case (Nov '10) Nov '10 Truth 1
News Former sheriff's deputy earns $215,000 settlement (Apr '09) Mar '10 Pam 2
News Man, 69, dies trapped inside burning Iosco Coun... (Mar '10) Mar '10 chiliman 2
More from around the web