Car owners flooded by B-93 Birthday B...

Car owners flooded by B-93 Birthday Bash in 2009 can't seek class-action suit, appeals court says

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Sep 17, 2010, titled Car owners flooded by B-93 Birthday Bash in 2009 can't seek class-action suit, appeals court says. In it, MLive.com reports that:

An attorney for dozens of people with flood-damaged cars in the aftermath of the 2009 B-93 Birthday bash will press on with a legal case, despite a recent setback at the state Court of Appeals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

“LETS DO THIS!”

Since: Mar 09

Ionia

#1 Sep 27, 2010
people need to let it go, if they would have just listened to the warnings from the get go they wouldnt be in this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ionia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lori Kilchermann, Newspaper Editor, Sued Reader... (Nov '13) Nov '13 davy 1
News Judge holds himself in contempt over phone (Apr '13) Apr '13 Parden pard 3
News Teacher who impregnated former student will be ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sick in Saranac Mi 1
News Saranac Superintendent: Parents have been suppo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 John Saranac Mi 1
News State Senator to Fix Child Sex Predator Laws (Sep '11) Sep '11 Trisha 1
News Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Eastbound I-96 ne... (Apr '11) Apr '11 janelle 1
News Consumers Energy customers still out of power l... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Colleen 1
More from around the web