Lansing man who fell to his death identified

Nov 7, 2008 Full story: Lansing State Journal

The 24-year-old Lansing man who fell to his death Thursday morning at the former Ottawa Power Station has been identified as Samuel Lowe, according to Ingham County Medical Examiner Dr.

Full Story
Jeremy Olivarez

Saginaw, MI

#1 Nov 7, 2008
I knew and worked with Sam Lowe. He was a hard and safe worker. Loosing Sam is a true tragedy and my prayers are with his family. Sam was a good person.
Laurie

Nordland, WA

#2 Nov 8, 2008
Is this young man the brother of Ben Lowe?
anonymous

Macomb, MI

#3 Nov 9, 2008
yep. ben is one of sam's younger brothers.
Kevin Vile

Van Wert, OH

#4 Nov 12, 2008
Sam Lowe was a great individual. He was kind and compassionate and truly cared about people. He always had a way to make us laugh. He will truly be missed by all who knew him.
Mary Lee Smith

Dexter, MI

#5 Nov 12, 2008
I am so sorry for the loss of Sam Lowe. Our son David "Jeff" Smith died August 4, 2008 in Ann Arbor at the Ross School of Business by falling down an elevator shaft so we know exactly what your family is experiencing. Please let us know if we can be of help in any way.
mjkal@comcast.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ingham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSU Student Charged with Felony, Accused of Mak... Wed Pssdov 1
Judge refuses to dismiss stand-your-ground case... Sep '14 Terri 1
Lansing teen whose body was found in river was ... (Dec '12) May '14 Sneaky Pete 13
Michigan ban on same-sex benefits for public wo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 eJohn 7
Mobile home park's closure triggers housing crisis (Mar '14) Mar '14 Thomas 1
ACLU, labor groups sue to block Michigan right-... (Feb '13) Nov '13 imaginaryfriend 6
Activist seeks records from Snyder's NERD Fund (Oct '13) Oct '13 imaginaryfriend 2

Ingham County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE