Lansing man who fell to his death identified

Nov 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lansing State Journal

The 24-year-old Lansing man who fell to his death Thursday morning at the former Ottawa Power Station has been identified as Samuel Lowe, according to Ingham County Medical Examiner Dr.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2008
Jeremy Olivarez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

I knew and worked with Sam Lowe. He was a hard and safe worker. Loosing Sam is a true tragedy and my prayers are with his family. Sam was a good person.
Laurie

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2008

Is this young man the brother of Ben Lowe?
anonymous

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

yep. ben is one of sam's younger brothers.
Kevin Vile

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Sam Lowe was a great individual. He was kind and compassionate and truly cared about people. He always had a way to make us laugh. He will truly be missed by all who knew him.
Mary Lee Smith

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

I am so sorry for the loss of Sam Lowe. Our son David "Jeff" Smith died August 4, 2008 in Ann Arbor at the Ross School of Business by falling down an elevator shaft so we know exactly what your family is experiencing. Please let us know if we can be of help in any way.
mjkal@comcast.net

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••