No Same-Sex Benefits

Michigan's ban on gay marriage also blocks public universities and state and local governments from providing health insurance benefits to the partners of gay workers, the state Court of Appeals ruled Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OKIE1

Muskogee, OK

#42 Feb 12, 2007
rumple wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the manly urge needed to be satisfied at their will, and they couldn't let that clutter up the details.
Why let those cat's out of the bag when there are so many people left to convert and .....
Do as I say... not as I do..
Are you implying that the male gender cannot control their urges??? Even when the Bible clearly states they must???(Tee Hee)

Since: Jan 07

Homestead, PA

#43 Feb 12, 2007
OKIE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that the male gender cannot control their urges??? Even when the Bible clearly states they must???(Tee Hee)
That's one of the reasons that the bible was invented, you can begat only when they tell you to begat.

Now I don't know about you, but on the first page there was Adam and Eve, and they begat (they were brother and sister to boot) and within 3 pages there's a shiite load of people! I think that there was a whole lotta begattin' going on that they aren't telling us about. They had to do something else between putting pitch on arks and stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ingham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSU Student Charged with Felony, Accused of Mak... Nov 26 Pssdov 1
Judge refuses to dismiss stand-your-ground case... Sep '14 Terri 1
Lansing teen whose body was found in river was ... (Dec '12) May '14 Sneaky Pete 13
Michigan ban on same-sex benefits for public wo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 eJohn 7
Mobile home park's closure triggers housing crisis (Mar '14) Mar '14 Thomas 1
ACLU, labor groups sue to block Michigan right-... (Feb '13) Nov '13 imaginaryfriend 6
Activist seeks records from Snyder's NERD Fund (Oct '13) Oct '13 imaginaryfriend 2
More from around the web