Kiski School asks for higher annual tower site rental fee

Feb 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PittsburghLive.com

Worried that the county is being nickeled and dimed to death in a fiscal environment that is only going to get worse, Indiana County Commissioner Rod Ruddock said Wednesday he will ask the private Kiski School in Saltsburg to reconsider a lease for the county's use of school property on which a county radio transmission tower is located.

Comments
1 - 20 of 68 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tunnelton VFD

Wilmerding, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

How many times does 131 go to kiski every year, maybe they should start charging $10,000 for every false alarm they roll on.
impressive

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Tunnelton VFD wrote:
How many times does 131 go to kiski every year, maybe they should start charging $10,000 for every false alarm they roll on.
LOL! LOL! LOL! Start charging them for every false alarm.
Tunnelton VFD

Wilmerding, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

all the cool kids are doing it.

http://www.oxnardpd.org/prevention/falsealarm...
more impressive

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Top salaries from two year ago. IRS form 990.

HEADMASTER
CHRISTOPHER A BRUENINGSEN $198,949

ASSOCIATE HEADMASTER
STEVEN T SZILAGYI $157,418

DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
WILLIAM ELLIS $112,518

BUSINESS MANAGER/TREASURER
J GREGORY FORSYTHE $81,605

ASSOCIATE HEADMASTER
STEPHEN BROTSCHUL $79,132

Hurting for that $10,000 tower rent from the taxpayers. Someone must be out of grey poupon.
Over paid under worked

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

more impressive wrote:
Top salaries from two year ago. IRS form 990.
HEADMASTER
ASSOCIATE HEADMASTER
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
WILLIAM ELLIS $112,518
ASSOCIATE HEADMASTER
Hurting for that $10,000 tower rent from the taxpayers. Someone must be out of grey poupon.
It seems they want to "poop on" the county.
land

Apollo, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Over paid under worked wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha We will sell the county the land they need - Just move the tower and tell KISKI to have a nice day.
over fed under brained

Wilmerding, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Over paid under worked wrote:
<quoted text>

HEADMASTER

ASSOCIATE HEADMASTER

DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
WILLIAM ELLIS $112,518

ASSOCIATE HEADMASTER

times is tough in saltsburg, the median income for a FAMILY is $37,614, but if everyone is willing to dig a little deeper, we can find a extra 10,000 and ensure that christopher wont be depraved of a single $120 ahi tuna platter at pj browns.

let the poe children eat cake or government cheez or dogfood or hot nuttin, cause if kiski is hurtin for 10 large for a new fountain the taxpayers gots it.
formersburger

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Well, it is their land. As stated in the article, "some commercial landowners are getting $3,000.00 per month". That's $36,000.00 per year, so they aren't out of line asking for $6,500.00 per year as the article states the renegotiated price is. I am sure some of you have a 60 x 60 foot piece of ground on a hill. Offer the county to put it there for a grand a year. Win, win!
Tunnelton VFD

Wilmerding, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

formersburger wrote:
Well, it is their land. As stated in the article, "some commercial landowners are getting $3,000.00 per month". That's $36,000.00 per year, so they aren't out of line asking for $6,500.00 per year as the article states the renegotiated price is. I am sure some of you have a 60 x 60 foot piece of ground on a hill. Offer the county to put it there for a grand a year. Win, win!
Are those commercial landowners operating as non-profits?

Do those commercial landowners cause 2 to 3 false automatic alarms every month?

Kiski started at $10,000 a year and dropped to $6,500 when the county said "effffff you". Going from $1 per year to $10,000!, that my friend, is what we in town call grey poopon inflation with a touch of retard public relations.
land

Apollo, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

formersburger wrote:
We have it and welcome them .
poe trailer park kidz

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

over fed under brained wrote:
<quoted text>
times is tough in saltsburg, the median income for a FAMILY is $37,614, but if everyone is willing to dig a little deeper, we can find a extra 10,000 and ensure that christopher wont be depraved of a single $120 ahi tuna platter at pj browns.
let the poe children eat cake or government cheez or dogfood or hot nuttin, cause if kiski is hurtin for 10 large for a new fountain the taxpayers gots it.
wtf is ahi tuna?
richy rich

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

poe trailer park kidz wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf is ahi tuna?
Something you'll never taste. Please pass the Grey Poupon.
poe trailer park kidz

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

richy rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Something you'll never taste. Please pass the Grey Poupon.
we found a half empty bottle of grey poopon in the trash behind brownses once. good eatins.
richy rich

Vandergrift, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

That was not Grey Poupon. It was my ejaculation. Ha ha ha.
Bob is Ur Effin Uncle

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

formersburger wrote:
the only folks making that much money are in prime locations where real estate is very expensive. you seen the old summer camp at kiski lately where the tower is located? a bunch of old building falling into the ground is not exactly prime real estate.
fly on wall at inn

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Tunnelton VFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those commercial landowners operating as non-profits?
Do those commercial landowners cause 2 to 3 false automatic alarms every month?
Kiski started at $10,000 a year and dropped to $6,500 when the county said "effffff you". Going from $1 per year to $10,000!, that my friend, is what we in town call grey poopon inflation with a touch of retard public relations.
Is it true that 131 is going to hold a special 'suit and tie' boot drive to aid kiski prep? Hilarious!
formersburger

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

I have posted responses but they don't show up? What's going on?
formersburger

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

formersburger wrote:
I have posted responses but they don't show up? What's going on?
!pnwed!
formersburger

Saltsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

land wrote:
<quoted text> We have it and welcome them .
You gots landtuna?
formersburger

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

formersburger wrote:
<quoted text>
You gots landtuna?
Children, please. Anyone who has ever read a post from me on this forum, knows I have an adequate ability to use the english language and I can actually communicate in complete sentences. I seldom, if ever, use popular catch phrases that make absolutely no sense to those of us over 35 years of age.

So.........if you think you are going to confuse anyone into believing you are me, you better pay attention in your english class and learn to use the language. Really, you can do it. You just have to try. Also, under my name, Dover DE appears. Until you can make that happen it is a dead giveaway that you are not me, no matter how hard you try.
I applaud your efforts, and who knows, if you keep practicing you may even cause me to believe you are me.

Thanks anyway for the compliment. I now know there are some of you out there that wish you were me!(sarc.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indiana County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman accused of having sex with horse, dog and... (May '10) Apr '14 good foor her 20
PA House Speaker Sam Smith to step down after c... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Libitarian 5
Rape, assault charges against Saltsburg shop te... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Stephen King 5
Indiana Co. Church Assault & Robbery Suspect So... (May '12) Nov '13 anon 5
Westmoreland County Fire Department Burns (Oct '09) Sep '13 Aaron 2
Don't County Pleas Courts Crosscheck? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Disgusted 1
Family Missing (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nick 2

Search the Indiana County Forum:
•••