Pa. man gets prison for killing man found in drum

There are 3 comments on the York Dispatch story from Apr 13, 2012, titled Pa. man gets prison for killing man found in drum. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A western Pennsylvania man will spend 10 to 20 years in prison for the baseball bat beating death of a man whose burned remains were found a 55-gallon barrel dumped in a river.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Realistic

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Jordan Brown, 11 years old at the time of his crime, probably spend more jail time than this ADULT male, 34 years old, who is responsible for beating and burning another individual because he's was drugged up? This system really sucks. I don't believe an child knows finality, but I wouldn't want to meet up with this sick person when he's released. Scary world we live in.
quietly posting

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2012
he wrote me a letter the other day hes only doing 8 years so they got it wronge
quietly posting

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2012
and hes not a sick person he's really sweet and had 2 kids and is a great dad i personally don't believe he did it i think it was his co-defendant thats why he only got 8 yrs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kiski School asks for higher annual tower site ... (Feb '12) May 17 suzkin33 71
News Woman accused of having sex with horse, dog and... (May '10) Apr '14 good foor her 20
News PA House Speaker Sam Smith to step down after c... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Libitarian 5
News Rape, assault charges against Saltsburg shop te... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Stephen King 5
News Indiana Co. Church Assault & Robbery Suspect So... (May '12) Nov '13 anon 5
News Westmoreland County Fire Department Burns (Oct '09) Sep '13 Aaron 2
Don't County Pleas Courts Crosscheck? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Disgusted 1
More from around the web