Sebastian teen sex case could be delayed

Sebastian teen sex case could be delayed

There are 5 comments on the WPTV Local News story from May 31, 2013, titled Sebastian teen sex case could be delayed. In it, WPTV Local News reports that:

Prosecutors canceled their questioning of key witnesses, including the alleged victim and her parents, after Hunt's defense attorney, Julia Graves, said she needed more time to prepare, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTV Local News.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#1 May 31, 2013
"state’s pace is too quick for “such a serious matter"
Just more tactics by this family to do harm to the victim. Throw her in jail and get over it.

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

#2 Jun 4, 2013
Sign the Petition, State Attorney Brian Workman
State Attorney Brian Workman: Protect 14 year old children from sexual abuse by prosecuting Kaitlyn Hunt
http://www.change.org/petitions/state-attorne... #
Mud Master

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
"state’s pace is too quick for “such a serious matter"
Just more tactics by this family to do harm to the victim. Throw her in jail and get over it.
Any other time, the defense would be filing motion for speedy trial. Just buying time to further muddy the waters, I suspect.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Any other time, the defense would be filing motion for speedy trial. Just buying time to further muddy the waters, I suspect.
A defendant will go to any lengths to defend themselves whether they are innocent or guilty. Why do you feel this would be any different than any other case or even one involving (a) straight person (people)?

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

#5 Jun 17, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
A defendant will go to any lengths to defend themselves whether they are innocent or guilty. Why do you feel this would be any different than any other case or even one involving (a) straight person (people)?
Katlen Hunt is neither a straight person or a twisted person she is just a pedophile trying all she got to get a get out of jail free for hurting a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian River County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Solar Power Plants Coming Spring 2018 Mar 4 Solarman 1
Lyft Background Check Nov '16 Sam 2
News Florida Health Zika update, November 4: Eight n... Nov '16 Trump WWIII 1
News Murder-suicide leaves behind four children (Mar '09) Sep '14 brianna lucas 5
News Sebastian's Kaitlyn Hunt released from jail | P... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Juan 1
News More than 140,000 sign online petition suportin... (May '13) Nov '13 Juan 10
News Kaitlyn Hunt: Obsessed Lesbian Predator? (Aug '13) Oct '13 Juan 10
More from around the web