4-year-old wanders outside, hit by truck

Indian River County Sheriff's officials are investigating the circumstances surrounding how a 4-year-old girl apparently wandered outside her home early Tuesday and ran into a passing pickup truck, a sheriff's ... Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
barn

West Palm Beach, FL

#52 Oct 7, 2008
deme wrote:
<quoted text> nope i know this area.. def red necks
More like white trash. All red necks are not white trash...
barn

West Palm Beach, FL

#53 Oct 7, 2008
Elijah wrote:
God surrounds every child with his Holy Spirit. The Kingdom of God is for children. It is not the will of God for anything bad to happen to a child, when it does, Jesus reaches out and pulls that child into his Kingdom, no questions asked. Repent, believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Day of the Lord is at hand! The Kingdom of God is at hand!
You are Nuts
Pelosi Obama Franks Dodd

Hallandale, FL

#54 Oct 7, 2008
We didn't do it, we aint sorry, we said we care but we don't really , and it's probably going to happen again.
Shelly

Boynton Beach, FL

#55 Oct 7, 2008
I know these peple and they nice so please yall stop talking about people you dont know like i know. it aint rightr and it a waste of time
What

Pompano Beach, FL

#56 Oct 7, 2008
That is horrible! How can she not know she was pregnant?????

Since: Aug 07

South Florida

#58 Oct 8, 2008
The responsibility falls upon the parents- it is up to the parents to be adults and take responsibility for their children. If your child is an Explorer- then you put a dead bolt on the top of the darn door for God's sake.

Since: Aug 07

South Florida

#60 Oct 8, 2008
concerned one wrote:
<quoted text>
Your points are nice "Mom and apple pie" stuff, but they simply don't work. And they NEVER will. Obviously!
Conventional wisdom says man has been tromping around on this planet for over 8,000 years. During THAT long time span ALL manner of ideas have been tried in order to prevent this problem from happening. But to NO avail.....Obviously!!!!
We MUST get rid of the ROOT CAUSE of the problem --- AUTO VEHICLES. The mechanical device that kills, maims, injures, and destroys lives and lifetstyles. We will be safer, wealthier, healthier, and happier.
Alrighty then- you have obviously fallen off your comfortable rocking chair. I've got to tell you- I have several chilren- none have ever been found wandering the streets in the early morning hours ! Why not? Because to protect them I had window and oor locks installed that they couldn't reach DUH.
Bruns Wick

Boynton Beach, FL

#61 Oct 8, 2008
barn wrote:
<quoted text> More like white trash. All red necks are not white trash...
YEA,Right......But all rednecks and white trash are BOWLERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bernice Fish

Miami, FL

#62 Oct 8, 2008
Elijah wrote:
God surrounds every child with his Holy Spirit. The Kingdom of God is for children. It is not the will of God for anything bad to happen to a child, when it does, Jesus reaches out and pulls that child into his Kingdom, no questions asked. Repent, believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Day of the Lord is at hand! The Kingdom of God is at hand!
What a bunch of nonsense!

It's the evil elves who lure children into the streets, and it's the works of the good faeries that saved this child!
Jenny

Tampa, FL

#64 Oct 8, 2008
Shelly wrote:
I know these peple and they nice so please yall stop talking about people you dont know like i know. it aint rightr and it a waste of time
Wow, Shelly , you really sound uneducated.

“MANGLER”

Since: Dec 06

Atlanta, GA / Seattle, WA

#65 Oct 8, 2008
1) if it is not gods intenet for anything bad to happen to children, then how come it does?
2) can you see over the pile of crap that you're shoveling?
3) there's a reason Arkansas is, well, Arkansas ... and that is people like you
Elijah wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian River County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder-suicide leaves behind four children (Mar '09) Sep '14 brianna lucas 5
News Sebastian's Kaitlyn Hunt released from jail | P... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Juan 1
News More than 140,000 sign online petition suportin... (May '13) Nov '13 Juan 10
News Kaitlyn Hunt: Obsessed Lesbian Predator? (Aug '13) Oct '13 Juan 10
News Kaitlyn Hunt: Back behind bars for her continue... (Aug '13) Sep '13 flbadcatowner 3
News Florida gay teen rejects plea deal (May '13) Sep '13 Gremlin 52
News Kaitlyn Hunt back in jail (Aug '13) Aug '13 Juan 1
More from around the web