Kaitlyn Hunt: Obsessed Lesbian Predator?

Kaitlyn Hunt: Obsessed Lesbian Predator?

There are 10 comments on the The Other McCain story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Kaitlyn Hunt: Obsessed Lesbian Predator?. In it, The Other McCain reports that:

Accused sex offender Kaitlyn Hunt will appear in a Florida courtroom Tuesday for a hearing on charges that she violated terms of her pretrial release by contacting the underage girl with whom she is accused of having an illegal lesbian affair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Other McCain.

Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Aug 19, 2013
She's going to jail........Tuesday
Adale

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 19, 2013
I had mixed feelings at first but I now think she has gone over the edge.....if the young girl and her parents are telling her to keep away then she had better obay the law.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 20, 2013
Felt bad for this girl, in the beginning....but she has acted awful in disobeying the Judge's no-contact order....

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#5 Aug 20, 2013
She is definitely a sociopath.
wow

Columbia, IL

#6 Aug 20, 2013
just can't keep it in her pants
Cordwainer Trout

Brownsville, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2013
According to most homosexual activists on this site, homosexual (lesbian) predators should get special rights and dispensations. The real crud homosexuals will outright proclaim their sympathy for predators in school and out, but most of the homosexuals will stay silent and work their agenda to have free access to all children and not just in bus and train stations.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#9 Sep 4, 2013
When does she go back to court ?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#10 Sep 4, 2013
I see this as a simple case of an adult having sex with a minor. It is illegal and rightfully so under Florida law. Whether the players are same sex or opposite sex, the adult having sex with a minor deserves to be punished.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 4, 2013
4 months, yawn. I told you ferndocks, a slap on the wrist.
Juan

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2013
She will never make it through the probation period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian River County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Solar Power Plants Coming Spring 2018 (Mar '17) Mar '17 Solarman 1
Lyft Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sam 2
News Florida Health Zika update, November 4: Eight n... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Trump WWIII 1
News Murder-suicide leaves behind four children (Mar '09) Sep '14 brianna lucas 5
News Sebastian's Kaitlyn Hunt released from jail | P... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Juan 1
News More than 140,000 sign online petition suportin... (May '13) Nov '13 Juan 10
News Kaitlyn Hunt: Back behind bars for her continue... (Aug '13) Sep '13 flbadcatowner 3
More from around the web