Treasure Coast schools: free lunch pr...

Treasure Coast schools: free lunch program

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Treasure Coast schools: free lunch program. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

As more moms and dads are hitting the unemployment lines these days, more children are heading to the lunch lines as eligible for free or reduced-price meals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

I say

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Check the legal ststus of the parents, if they are not legal, deport them and there children IMMEADITLY. Should save a couple hundred thou right there.
Boca

Munford, AL

#2 Mar 4, 2009
Obama said there would be free lunches for everyone. Now how about a healthy stock market to go with that free lunch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian River County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Solar Power Plants Coming Spring 2018 (Mar '17) Mar '17 Solarman 1
Lyft Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Sam 2
News Florida Health Zika update, November 4: Eight n... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Trump WWIII 1
News Murder-suicide leaves behind four children (Mar '09) Sep '14 brianna lucas 5
News Sebastian's Kaitlyn Hunt released from jail | P... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Juan 1
News More than 140,000 sign online petition suportin... (May '13) Nov '13 Juan 10
News Kaitlyn Hunt: Obsessed Lesbian Predator? (Aug '13) Oct '13 Juan 10
More from around the web