Bankruptcies rising in South Florida,...

Bankruptcies rising in South Florida, country

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 6, 2008, titled Bankruptcies rising in South Florida, country. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The number of businesses and consumers filing for bankruptcy is increasing rapidly in the state and the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Truth

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 May 6, 2008
But Wall Street keeps touting the good news about the Economy! According to Wall Street analysts, we have hit the bottom, and THINGS ARE STARTING TO TURN AROUND, AND IMPROVE! In fact for this reason, THE DOW WAS UP TODAY! I guess they are getting different reports, than the rest of us! LOL!!
ShowMeTheMoney

Alpharetta, GA

#2 May 6, 2008
NOt surprised..look at the long list of Floridians who have not paid their property taxes..must be around 100,000 in Broward alone..scary considering we rely on that money...wonder how many across the state there are in total and how much revenue that adds up to?

http://www.dailybusinessreview.com/calendar/B...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian River County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lyft Background Check Nov 12 Sam 2
News Florida Health Zika update, November 4: Eight n... Nov '16 Trump WWIII 1
News Murder-suicide leaves behind four children (Mar '09) Sep '14 brianna lucas 5
News Sebastian's Kaitlyn Hunt released from jail | P... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Juan 1
News More than 140,000 sign online petition suportin... (May '13) Nov '13 Juan 10
News Kaitlyn Hunt: Obsessed Lesbian Predator? (Aug '13) Oct '13 Juan 10
News Kaitlyn Hunt: Back behind bars for her continue... (Aug '13) Sep '13 flbadcatowner 3
More from around the web