Sheriff's Department: Graffiti not ga...

Sheriff's Department: Graffiti not gang related

There are 27 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Sheriff's Department: Graffiti not gang related. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

BATESVILLE, AR In Batesville the writing is literally on the walls. Now police want to know who put it there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sayswho

Benton, AR

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Its has already been confirmed that the MS13 gang is in Batesville, I think they might want to be a little more serious about it. Its is no secret the Mexican Mafia runs drugs out of Batesville. Maybe the Sheriff should talk to the DTF before making such a bold statment.
coverup

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
its just another one of there cover up just like
they do for their little Hooker friend

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Pretty sure Texas syndacate is here too
Chris hodges

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
It's time for the gays to rise up and go down on crime
John

Batesville, AR

#5 Aug 5, 2010
The law in this town just turns there head when they see a MEXICAN. They can do anything they want to. Even by some off chance they happen to arrest one, they are out and have a new name in a week..
If they get deported, they are back in a month with a new name, Just smiling at the ones that know about it. When you tell the law about it. They say, whats there name, can you prove it, where are they living, when we call the imagration dept, they won't come and get them,they have a legal I.D. that says there pedro not sancho.
Well pedro kinda looks like the sancho I saw if jail last month, I can't prove it, Our finger print system isn't up to date..........THEY DON'T CARE..........

Mexicans are playing us all as FOOLS........
Lol

Batesville, AR

#6 Aug 5, 2010
God you people don't have a clue!

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2010
You can think conagra and townsends for all the mexicans
coverup

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2010
Time to Arm up
chris hodges

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2010
we need more gay mexicans
crazy WITCH

Batesville, AR

#11 Aug 6, 2010
well i must say, i have a sibling that is a police officer in independence county and when the mexicans first started invading here this officer done the best to get rid of them. arresting them, trying to deport them and then some woman that is a translator filed a report and said the officers where racial profiling and they would all be sued if it didnt stop. immigration says independence county is to far from the boarder they wont do anything about it. therefore the officers are stuck in the middle. i say we must support Arizona in their efforts to make hispanic people prove they are legal after all it is the law!!! if they are they know how hard it is to become a legal US immigrant and would be proud to show their papers. the government says with out all the illegals our economy would crumble, HELLO!! it is in the toilet right now so lets flush it and clean the dang bowl!!! i once was proud to say i am an American and thankful to live in a free country but with a man in the White House threatening to sue the state of Arizona for wanting proof from the people there that they belong there, this is a problem!!! the next issue in our country's future not just this little poDUNK town is a civil war!! thats right the mexicans believe they have a right to be here and we need them!!! go back to your country is what i have to say!! i want a clean town again, i have no idea why the media is keeping this issue on the down low and the little drug addicted actress is more important, get our troops home to protect the american people!!!
jerry

Cave City, AR

#12 Aug 7, 2010
crazy WITCH wrote:
well i must say, i have a sibling that is a police officer in independence county and when the mexicans first started invading here this officer done the best to get rid of them. arresting them, trying to deport them and then some woman that is a translator filed a report and said the officers where racial profiling and they would all be sued if it didnt stop. immigration says independence county is to far from the boarder they wont do anything about it. therefore the officers are stuck in the middle. i say we must support Arizona in their efforts to make hispanic people prove they are legal after all it is the law!!! if they are they know how hard it is to become a legal US immigrant and would be proud to show their papers. the government says with out all the illegals our economy would crumble, HELLO!! it is in the toilet right now so lets flush it and clean the dang bowl!!! i once was proud to say i am an American and thankful to live in a free country but with a man in the White House threatening to sue the state of Arizona for wanting proof from the people there that they belong there, this is a problem!!! the next issue in our country's future not just this little poDUNK town is a civil war!! thats right the mexicans believe they have a right to be here and we need them!!! go back to your country is what i have to say!! i want a clean town again, i have no idea why the media is keeping this issue on the down low and the little drug addicted actress is more important, get our troops home to protect the american people!!!
Yep that was right.
I know of three Mexicans in Batesville that have been arrested and held a short time then let out on O.R. bonds. They got new fake ID's started over with a new name. Two of those were arrested a second time and let out to do it again. One just did it a third time and decided he would leave town,but comes back on week ends. If we tried that, they would put an american in the pen for years. Even the One, that I know of that actually got deported, came back in about five weeks with a new name.
If they can't deport them, you would think they would go ahead and charge them and make them do their time in jail, and ride the trash trucks. Instead of giving them a reason to stay here, Give them a reason to leave.....
Hot Chick

Cave City, AR

#13 Aug 7, 2010
It might help, if all those stupid white girls would stop sleeping with them. It's sick.
If they couldn't get any Poon Tane, They would go to a place where they could. I hate it when they hit on me all the time.
Tim

Cave City, AR

#14 Aug 7, 2010
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that was right.
I know of three Mexicans in Batesville that have been arrested and held a short time then let out on O.R. bonds. They got new fake ID's started over with a new name. Two of those were arrested a second time and let out to do it again. One just did it a third time and decided he would leave town,but comes back on week ends. If we tried that, they would put an american in the pen for years. Even the One, that I know of that actually got deported, came back in about five weeks with a new name.
If they can't deport them, you would think they would go ahead and charge them and make them do their time in jail, and ride the trash trucks. Instead of giving them a reason to stay here, Give them a reason to leave.....
I've seen it happen too. But I don't know what to do about it.
Hell, Who can you turn to, if the cops just seem to turn their heads? They really don't give a shit anymore!
ybj

Batesville, AR

#15 Aug 7, 2010
The mexican are not the only one in town with drugs and the cops knows it. There are whites and blacks along with them. You would be surprise.

Paris, MI

#16 Aug 7, 2010
Yah but at least they speak English
ybj

Batesville, AR

#17 Aug 8, 2010
You are stupid and racist. Drugs are drugs no matter who sells them. Oh, I know you're not stupid or racist. You're just one of the users who buy from them "Drug Addict".
FBI

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2010
call the FBI if the cops won,t do anything the FBI
will this I know the cops in this town get very worry when they come to town
FBI

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2010
or just arm up put some fear into the mexican and they will run

Dallas, TX

#20 Aug 8, 2010
Let's just arm up the cops are not going to do it the swat team sucks
FBI

United States

#21 Aug 8, 2010
no what going on in Little rock people are just sick of it so there doing it themselves this so
called swat team not going to do anything but run and hide. There more worried about there Bipolor
HO then anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighborhood Watch fights crime in Pleasant Plains (Jul '14) Mar '16 So_What 2
News Peco one step closer to securing money for jobs (Jul '12) May '15 milojerry 5
News Judge rules in favor of Southside seeking to be... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace Smith 2
News Man arrested for breaking into 3 vehicles (Oct '14) Oct '14 shaggy 1
News Melted candy bars prompt call center evacuation (Sep '14) Sep '14 snickers 2
county judge (May '14) May '14 dark ghost 1
News Birth-injury suit gets $6.4 million (Apr '14) Apr '14 jessica 1
More from around the web