DA: Arrest made in Big Valley rape case

DA: Arrest made in Big Valley rape case

There are 6 comments on the Lewistown Sentinel story from Apr 5, 2012, titled DA: Arrest made in Big Valley rape case. In it, Lewistown Sentinel reports that:

Huntingdon County District Attorney George Zanic announced the arrest of Larry Myers, 65, who faces multiple counts of rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, statutory sexual assault, indecent assault and corruption of minors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lewistown Sentinel.

resident

Clearfield, PA

#1 Apr 5, 2012
and he was also a foster parent! what a shocker!
someone who knows

Huntingdon, PA

#2 Apr 6, 2012
you don't know shit about him. He wasn't always like that. you can't say shit about someone you don't know the whole story about. Keep your nasty comments to yourself.
resident

Huntingdon, PA

#3 Apr 7, 2012
I always thought he was awfully strange. This just goes to prove it.
citizen

Clearfield, PA

#4 Apr 9, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
you don't know shit about him. He wasn't always like that. you can't say shit about someone you don't know the whole story about. Keep your nasty comments to yourself.
Well apparantly you do not know him like you think you do! He walked around portraying a good Christian man, took in kids etc. meanwhile he was having sex with boys!! He admitted to it, so why in the world would you stick up for him? he is a sick disgusting person who needs to spend the rest of his life in jail and let men do to him what he did to little boys! I have no sympathy for child molesters. His wife also knew, why else do you think she left him?
someone who knows

Huntingdon, PA

#5 Apr 26, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well apparantly you do not know him like you think you do! He walked around portraying a good Christian man, took in kids etc. meanwhile he was having sex with boys!! He admitted to it, so why in the world would you stick up for him? he is a sick disgusting person who needs to spend the rest of his life in jail and let men do to him what he did to little boys! I have no sympathy for child molesters. His wife also knew, why else do you think she left him?
She did NOT know about it. She left him because he was never there for her when she was going through a lot. I never said that he didn't deserve to be punished. I hope and pray that he spends the rest of his life behind bars, and he will. Do NOT accuse his family of hiding what he was doing. They had no idea! If you knew what you were talking about, then you would know that being a pedophile to the extent that he was, he would have had to been AN excellent liar. Not only to himself, but to everyone around him, BECAUSE he had to lie to himself all those years. I know him personally, and I, as well as everyone that ACTUALLY knows him, am shocked and disgusted at the acts that occured. Don't accuse his family of knowing.
disgusted

Altoona, PA

#6 May 1, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
She did NOT know about it. She left him because he was never there for her when she was going through a lot. I never said that he didn't deserve to be punished. I hope and pray that he spends the rest of his life behind bars, and he will. Do NOT accuse his family of hiding what he was doing. They had no idea! If you knew what you were talking about, then you would know that being a pedophile to the extent that he was, he would have had to been AN excellent liar. Not only to himself, but to everyone around him, BECAUSE he had to lie to himself all those years. I know him personally, and I, as well as everyone that ACTUALLY knows him, am shocked and disgusted at the acts that occured. Don't accuse his family of knowing.
And you must be the ex-wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shooting leaves 2 dead Aug 20 Justice is coming 6
News Snow could hit area counties (Dec '14) Dec '14 yes 1
News Helping Hands: Centre LifeLink urges community ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jak Manson 1
News Mount Union PA Snapshot of a Small Town (May '08) Sep '13 theresa 66
News Mother of slain boy to speak (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rescue4 2
News Possible drowning search put on hold (Aug '12) Aug '12 The man 1
News Duel Meaning to Unemployment Drop in Huntingdon... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Thetruth 1
More from around the web