Humboldt: Two dead, 16-yrst-olf missi...

Humboldt: Two dead, 16-yrst-olf missing in Big Lagoon drowning

There are 5 comments on the The Willits News story from Nov 24, 2012, titled Humboldt: Two dead, 16-yrst-olf missing in Big Lagoon drowning. In it, The Willits News reports that:

The bodies of two adults have been recovered and the search is on for a missing 16-year-old boy today at Big Lagoon, about 32 miles north of Eureka.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

Jkh

Bend, OR

#1 Nov 25, 2012
I'm terrified and so sorry to read this. Words cannot describe.. I will prepare my family with proper water safety knowledge if we're ever near the beach again, in memory of this poor family. May their remaining family find eventual peace after this terrible tragedy and total loss. I'm so sorry!
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 26, 2012
But did the dog successfully retrieve the stick?
Anon

Hayward, CA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
You're a fkn Jerk.

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
It takes a real piece of crap to post something like this! It was really a low blow! Why the good Lord decides to take good decent people in this world instead of pathetic, vile losers like you is beyond me!
Watcher

Oregon House, CA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a real piece of crap to post something like this! It was really a low blow! Why the good Lord decides to take good decent people in this world instead of pathetic, vile losers like you is beyond me!
I believe in a creator which is a very powerful God that watches over the World and tries to steer many events in the right direction. I also believe that God's force of energy does not have the power or concentration to control the size and undertow of each and every wave that hits every beach on our planet. That beach is well known for it's sneaker waves that have claimed numerous lives. This was a tragic accident for all and I agree it shouldn't be a peanut gallery for moronic jackass Libtards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EditorEscalation Dec '16 Queen_Of_Bondage 1
Ford Background Check Nov '16 Tim 2
LOST journal Oct '16 mirsquill 1
News Sheriffa s office investigating Redway homicide Aug '16 Greatnortherness 1
News Recreational crabbing open south of mouth of Hu... (Apr '16) Apr '16 WooF 2
News League of Women Voters honors community stars (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Ann Jane 1
News Rocky start cana t keep the airport down (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Ann Jane 1
More from around the web