Motorist: Six 911 calls about drunk driver yield no response

Feb 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: McAlester News

Tim Johnston said he couldn't believe it. Johnston said he made at least six 911 calls while traveling at night behind a suspected drunken driver.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
cali guy

Dustin, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

Judged:

that sound like hughes county. the police are a bunch of dumb butts and thats why i never call them, what ever needs to be done i'll do it myself...
Screen Name

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

I was in Hartshorne this weekend and called the police three times in 3 hours and they never came. As the above comment mentioned, I am handling this myself as well as reporting the Hartshorne PD to the OSBI and The State Department.
Screen Name

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

I also contacted the Pittsburgh County District Attorney and the Oklahoma Attorney General. Time to get off your donut and go to work!
Okierebel

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Screen Name wrote:
I was in Hartshorne this weekend and called the police three times in 3 hours and they never came. As the above comment mentioned, I am handling this myself as well as reporting the Hartshorne PD to the OSBI and The State Department.
That is good way to putting at i think the entire County needs to be idnvestigating especially of our City and County Government Entire County is Crooked as sow ass!
me me me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

I believe at this time the entire city is being investigated....Hartshorne is getting a bad name and the people in it are allowing it! We as a small community need to stand together to preserve what we have, or try to get back what we used to have: A thriving small town we can all be proud of!
Okierebel

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

me me me wrote:
I believe at this time the entire city is being investigated....Hartshorne is getting a bad name and the people in it are allowing it! We as a small community need to stand together to preserve what we have, or try to get back what we used to have: A thriving small town we can all be proud of!
I agree with you there 100% I live in Mcalester,Ok and born and raised here the whole County needs a clean house and voted out these crooks who hold and iron fist in this area!
Okierebel

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Pittsburg County is a another version of Mcnairly County ,TN The home of the late Sheriff Bufourd Pusour Walking Tall its exactly the same way!
no name

Ada, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

cali guy wrote:
that sound like hughes county. the police are a bunch of dumb butts and thats why i never call them, what ever needs to be done i'll do it myself...
Well if the man that called was from Pittsburg county then when he called 911 it was to pittsburg county, talk about a dumb butt. You might want to get your facts straight before passing judgement on other ppl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hughes County Discussions

Search the Hughes County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Milton Leroy Orr - Superintendent Calvin public... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Curious 1
Former Holdenville Animal Control Officer Charg... (Jul '13) Aug '13 mac grubber 14
Former Holdenville private prison guard pleads ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Chris 16
2 Okla. school districts get 'F' under new system (Dec '12) Jan '13 blah 2
please help locate these young adults (Nov '12) Nov '12 ISO Zaharias Children 1
EPA serves warrant on Hughes County hog farms (Sep '10) Sep '10 pat 1
Southeastern Oklahoma Has State's Highest Joble... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Faith Healer 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••