Former Playmate, Stephanie Adams, fights in Hudson court for custody of aunt

May 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jersey Journal

Former "Playmate of the Month" Stephanie Adams is engaged in a custody battle for her ailing aunt in Hudson County Superior Court.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
rraven9963

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

this woman is crazy and just wants money that whats it all about. va benifits is a study in come. if you noticed why are you worried about the va benifit and you want to take care of someone. she has ripped her xhusband out of 3 million dollars and she has been work as a call girl all of her life and money is getting low and she needs more to live the life she has set up for her self. she didnt tell the whole story i know more than she told you. check her records and passport you will see.
Gabe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

To the previous person (or should I say animal) who posted prior, learn how to spell first before you spew ourtageous, insane, libelous comments regarding someone you don't even know (or wish you knew...or wish you could be). Stephanie Adams is clearly a woman who has made millions of dollars from her own hard work (modeling and writing books) and is taking time off to take care of her family. That alone makes her more beautiful inside than her (apparent) outer beauty. Your post has been reported...and you...need to get a life...or get rid of your life...and put yourself out of your own misery.

By the way, I didn't mean to insult animals. Your attitude is more like that of a demon-inspired, estranged relative who is clearly jealous of her.
Gabe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

rraven9963 wrote:
this woman is crazy and just wants money that whats it all about. va benifits is a study in come. if you noticed why are you worried about the va benifit and you want to take care of someone. she has ripped her xhusband out of 3 million dollars and she has been work as a call girl all of her life and money is getting low and she needs more to live the life she has set up for her self. she didnt tell the whole story i know more than she told you. check her records and passport you will see.
WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE. YOU WISH YOU KNEW HER. YOU CREATED A FEW SENTENCES WITH POOR GRAMMAR FILLED WITH LIES ABOUT HER. ONLY A MORON WOULD THINK THE VA PROVIDES A LOT OF CASH TO SUPPORT A MILLIONAIRE. ONLY A FOOL WOULD SUGGEST SOMEONE CHECK A CELEBRITIES PASSPORT AND RECORDS BECAUSE NONE OF THAT INFORMATION DETERMINES THE "WHOLE STORY" ABOUT SOMEONE. YOU DEFINITELY SOUND LIKE SOME OF THE DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIVES SHE MENTIONED IN HER BOOKS. NO WONDER SHE DOESN'T TALK TO YOU. NO WONDER YOU ARE BROKE AND MISERABLE. THE LAST LAUGH IS DEFINITELY ON YOU.
Chris

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

And here's living proof that prehistoric buffoons still exist on earth:
rraven9963 wrote:
Mary

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

she's actually married to a doctor, has about 24 books published, and is retired from a successful career.

good for her.

god bless her for taking such good care of her loved ones and fighting for them.
Joseph747

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Mary wrote:
she's actually married to a doctor, has about 24 books published, and is retired from a successful career.
good for her.
god bless her for taking such good care of her loved ones and fighting for them.
I couldn't agree with you more. An angel and a centerfold.:0)
AnthonyDR

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Gabe wrote:
To the previous person (or should I say animal) who posted prior, learn how to spell first before you spew ourtageous, insane, libelous comments regarding someone you don't even know (or wish you knew...or wish you could be). Stephanie Adams is clearly a woman who has made millions of dollars from her own hard work (modeling and writing books) and is taking time off to take care of her family. That alone makes her more beautiful inside than her (apparent) outer beauty. Your post has been reported...and you...need to get a life...or get rid of your life...and put yourself out of your own misery.
By the way, I didn't mean to insult animals. Your attitude is more like that of a demon-inspired, estranged relative who is clearly jealous of her.
Well said!!
Vincent

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

She's nasty.
300 True

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Nasty how, because she does battle and wins?! Get it right...
She's BRAVE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hudson County Discussions

Search the Hudson County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hoboken's legacy of vote-by-mail schemes Rent c... Feb '14 World 1
Christie scandal: Lawyer questions whether Zimm... Jan '14 Irony 1
Creepy history of Snake Hill Many Hudson reside... Oct '13 melisamogan 1
Body of man found on fence in Hoboken (Sep '13) Sep '13 Linda Marie Faliero 1
Free backpacks, school supplies to be distribut... (Aug '13) Aug '13 SARA 1
Guttenberg mayor says primary win represents 'v... (Jun '13) Jun '13 stay anonymous of fear 1
Slight tax increase in WNYMayor, commissioners ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Janice Laffman 1
•••
•••
•••
•••