Police/Sheriff/EMS

Police/Sheriff/EMS

There are 10 comments on the Big Spring Herald story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Police/Sheriff/EMS. In it, Big Spring Herald reports that:

The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. today: a ISMAEL HOLGUIN, 44, of Stanton, was arrested Monday on a charge of driving while intoxicated - second offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big Spring Herald.

WHAT

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Apr 1, 2012
GRAVES CONTROL LYNDSAY wrote:
News protects even the bad cops see below about a case there in ODDESSA and STANTON, TX MURDER OF A CHILD:
Karen Graves had a child, with someone not married and Buckner Adoption brought her to us a three days ole, Lyndsay Beth Hobbs was our joy. God gave her a once in a generation genius creative artistic gift, which as she got about 16 her genius overpowered her logic and choices decisions and she got away from God and in with a family who led her to (it all, evil). Please pray that some fully dedicated Christians in Stanton Tx will go by Karen & Tony Luxton's and tell them to take a Gift to God back after 20 years is dangerous before God and to allow us to speak to our daughter, we had some struggles because of her genius and "sex, drugs, vulgar language, drinking, disrespect" and Karen Graves Luxton welcomed her in Stanton as if she still owned MY DAUGHTER AND MY WIFE HER MOTHER'S DAUGHTER: My wife cried for two months because we did no know where our Lyndsay was, and KAREN GRAVES LUXTON DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO CALL and tell us she was there and safe, if you can be safe with a Grave's family member. You may have heard of Braden's murder trial in Odessa in 1988, I think, Jolynn had a son with a boy, again not married, her live in boyfriend beat and murdered Braden but she would not testify for five years. The birth father was minutes from signing again to Buckner and he would have been my son, in Allen TX, and alive today getting ready for college, not murdered. Ole the birth father's mother came in and would not let the boy sign, wonder how she feel now that her decision killed the boy. I don't know why I am writing so much maybe the Holy Spirit know something about you and your wife that I do not. Please help us: you can read more as below, the Police in St. Pete FL destroyed our daughter's love for us:
PLEASE TELL -- LYNDSAY BETH HOBBS -- living with Karen & Tony Graves Luxton that Lyndsay, MUST READ EVERY TAB IN:
www.PICTYS.com . For her Did, it is the truth
Very difficult to understand, what it is you are trying to say.

TRY again, and take your time.
WHATagain

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Apr 2, 2012
I sure have. Read and re-read then read again, to make sure I understood.
WHAT

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Apr 2, 2012
The above mentioned article also has a picture, showing a "Dennis Hobbs" wearing make up and a wig.

Seems as though your attempting to cover 'something' up...

If you are in fact a believer in the one Messiah, you should know, ALL will be brought to light...
ISeeYa

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Quit stalking your adopted daughter, who now obviously has reconnected with her mother.

I saw your picture, Dennis Hobbs, dressed in black, with black make up and a wig???? You NEED to STOP!
Graves Supporter

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 2, 2012
You need to get on with your life, she is an adult, can choose what she wants, and if she wanted to contact you all she would, but you sound like Brian David Mitchell, scary and stalker!! I would run and hide from you too if I were her, besides the Graves are great people, including their daughters!!
Graves Supporter

San Antonio, TX

#18 Apr 3, 2012
We "hicks or sorehead " whatever you may call us stick together!! But Thank you, we have God to forgive us for our sin!! Amen!!
PecosBill

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Apr 3, 2012
Dennis, you appear to be a 'creepy' individual, on the brink of doing something VERY wrong, I'VE got my eye on you.
WTexan

Eagle, ID

#21 Apr 10, 2012
Wow. how the hell did i stumble on this. I hope it all works out, but if she is in Stanton it is the worst place to be in West Texas next to Big Spring or Odessa. God help her. You might want to check your rights. I do not know how you could get arrested for calling someone. The law in Stanton is a freakin joke. Just overpaid fat mall cops
Ihavedaughtersto o

Sarasota, FL

#25 Apr 15, 2012
Dennis Hobbs you are mentally disturbed..you are hurt.you web site looks like a 11 yo girl made it. fonts all over colors no simple message. Bottom line- LEAVE YOUR FUCKIN DAUGHTER ALONE> SHE IS NOT RETARDED, SHE IS AN ADULT. p.s if your god tells you to go and git LID back and use a gun. ignore your god, he is lying to you
Graves NONSUPPORTER

San Antonio, TX

#27 Nov 11, 2014
Graves Supporter wrote:
You need to get on with your life, she is an adult, can choose what she wants, and if she wanted to contact you all she would, but you sound like Brian David Mitchell, scary and stalker!! I would run and hide from you too if I were her, besides the Graves are great people, including their daughters!!
Jolynn graves is a monster!! What type of mother does that to her child and then let's the bf take the fall?? I hope this miserable bitch pays in Hell for all eternity....she only deserves that. RIP Sweet Braden

Ps the Graves are not good people, ESPECIALLY their daughters!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No highjacking; Bricker unarmed, authorities say (Aug '14) Aug '14 Richard_ 1
News Incumbent lost by six votes (May '10) Apr '13 Utah 2
News Big Spring makes drug arrests (May '09) May '09 Tony Marquez 1
News Wind hinders firefightering efforts (Mar '08) Mar '08 Mr-BIGG MOUTH - i... 1
News Is Big Spring's Image Damaged by the Jail Debat... (Dec '07) Dec '07 arturo ramos 1
More from around the web