Man charged in theft of laptops plead...

Man charged in theft of laptops pleads guilty

There are 1 comment on the The Baltimore Sun story from Nov 2, 2008, titled Man charged in theft of laptops pleads guilty. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

Paul Brian Steedman stole 32 laptop computers from his employer, a Marriottsville-based nonprofit health care company owned by nuns, prosecutors say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Paul Dennis Steeman

Frederick, MD

#1 Jan 5, 2009
What the story does not tell you is "Why?" Both he and is wife are insulin dependent and Bon Secours Health systems would not pay for his insulin because it was not a "generic" drug. The cost to him was $1,000.00 per month! He stold the computers to pay for medication that the health play would not. Just this justify theft? NO!!! But, as his father, I feel that this needed to be said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Howard County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Oct '16 Jim 2
News Chambersburg man finds grave of ancestor, a Civ... (Apr '08) Sep '16 Flesticle5Squubny 17
Bookbags in school Sep '16 DeanT 1
News Columbia teen, sentenced in 2008 for shooting S... (Aug '10) Dec '15 His BFF 4
River Hill or Centennial High School? (Nov '14) Sep '15 LadyInMaryland 4
DMV's Finest - Basketball Team Competing for Za... (May '15) May '15 DMVsFinest 1
News Former nonprofit CEO pleads guilty to diverting... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Frances 1
More from around the web