Howard County Woman Hit And Killed On...

Howard County Woman Hit And Killed On Interstate 70

There are 1 comment on the WFMD-AM Frederick story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Howard County Woman Hit And Killed On Interstate 70. In it, WFMD-AM Frederick reports that:

Police said the incident appears to be a suicide. A 49-year-old Howard County woman was struck and killed on Interstate 70 Sunday evening after she walked onto the highway from her parked car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMD-AM Frederick.

Howard County Resident

Vienna, VA

#1 Feb 27, 2009
I was sick in the stomach when I read this story. I'm finally going to write this: I have met this woman and she was known as a very sweet and good person around her Ellicott City neighborhood. She has left behind two young children also. I also know her husband, who beat his second wife - who had mental illness issues herself. He also had a very rocky first marriage also. I'm sorry but it makes me sick to know that this situation has a lot to do with her husband. It doesn't surprise me that he had denied to comment on the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Within integrated schools, de facto segregation... (Mar '17) Mar '17 noobieR 1
News Illegal Immigration Advocates Trying to Make Ma... (Feb '17) Mar '17 kyman 5
News Immigration debate moves to Howard County as po... (Jan '17) Jan '17 tomin cali 1
Howard County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jim 2
News Chambersburg man finds grave of ancestor, a Civ... (Apr '08) Sep '16 Flesticle5Squubny 17
Bookbags in school (Sep '16) Sep '16 DeanT 1
News Columbia teen, sentenced in 2008 for shooting S... (Aug '10) Dec '15 His BFF 4
More from around the web