Victim of sex offense sues ex-teacher, Howard school board

Full story: Baltimore Examiner
The former Howard County teacher convicted of sex offenses with a 15-year-old boy now faces a $3 million civil lawsuit for causing the victim emotional distress. Full Story
Pete

AOL

#1 Mar 27, 2008
He supposedly fondled both boys and girls?

The most explicit sex picture is of nothing more than a kid's naked backside?

Something just doesn't smell right with the criminal case. I wondered what was really going on here.

And now that I know about the civil suit I think I DO know what's going on here. It's a gold-digging treasure-hunt!
Pete is wrong

Catonsville, MD

#2 Apr 30, 2008
Peter Peter. Why do you support child sex offenders? So what you are saying is that it's ok for a teacher to take nude photographs of a child? So how would you feel if this was your child? I bet if it was your child you wouldn't be posting such ridiculousness. I bet you would be filing a civil suit also. Hmmmmm.
SAM IN COLUMBIA

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 5, 2008
Oh please... I WISH I could have gotten freaky with a teacher when I was a 15 year old boy. HE should be paying HER. THE END.
Sid Vicious

Catonsville, MD

#4 Jul 8, 2008
Peter peter pumpkin eater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River Hill or Centennial High School? Nov '14 jwinters63 1
Stepparent Support Group Nov '14 Wonder Woman 1
howard county homeschooling community Nov '14 HCHomeschooler 1
Fulton community to testify against proposed co... Sep '14 ctider 1
Vendor & Craft Event (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jamille 1
Board of Elections declines to certify comprehe... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Smith Mike 2
Maryland: Speed Camera Set On Fire, Spraypainte... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing 1
More from around the web