Delayed opening of Freestyle could hu...

Delayed opening of Freestyle could hurt area businesses

There are 1 comment on the WECT-TV Wilmington story from May 22, 2009, titled Delayed opening of Freestyle could hurt area businesses. In it, WECT-TV Wilmington reports that:

They've been waiting for months to see how Freestyle Music Park could bring tourists and amusement park enthusiasts back into Horry County, but businesses surrounding the new park could have to wait longer to find out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WECT-TV Wilmington.

Local Yocal

Summerville, SC

#1 May 24, 2009
The name Freestyle is so stupid, I have to hold my nose when I type it or say it, some super dork must have come up with the name. Too bad they couldn't just name it Music Land or Park. You'll never hear anyone say they love Freestyle music, but a few million people will tell you they like music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darlington County deputy wrecks going 119 mph (May '12) Jun 6 SCPROUD 2
Carolina Forest Music Thread (Sep '13) May '16 Musikologist 9
News Mother of suspended transgender student wants S... Apr '16 Three Days 2
News Mother of suspended transgender male student wa... Apr '16 Three Days 1
News Boy, 7, drowns in Myrtle Beach hotel's 'lazy ri... Apr '16 Axhole 4
News Four people charged in 2008 Loris murder (Apr '11) Mar '16 looking 141
News Trademark expiration a symbolic end to Firehous... (Nov '12) Feb '16 William Rogers 5
More from around the web