Madisonville Man Charged with Third D...

Madisonville Man Charged with Third Degree Rape of a Minor

There are 241 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from Dec 24, 2009, titled Madisonville Man Charged with Third Degree Rape of a Minor. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

HOPKINS COUNTY, KY iSurf News has received word that a Hopkins County resident, 24-year-old William Samuel Goodwin of 210 Dozier Street in Madisonville KY, appeared in court today, Dec 23, for a preliminary hearing on charges of third degree rape of a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
been there

Madisonville, KY

#252 Mar 20, 2010
His real brother wrote:
Well guys I must say there are some pretty bored people whom have posted here. Vernon, come on locked him in the closet? You are no better than my father who sits in Indiana and doesn't know his own granddaughter. If I were to look at your FAMILY pix on your myspace I bet there is not one of Billy. You have had no intention on being a REAL father to him. For whatever your reasoning maybe you have never been there. I remember being in Kansas when you and my mother were still together, and I remember running home to KY to get away. I don't mean to talk shit, but when Billy went to your house this last time and you HAD HIM A JOB and were going to help him get a car if he got his license... you didn't help him out a single bit. You had no intentions of it. His relationship with you is none of my business, and I would liek to keep it that way. This has gotten to the point of foolishness, so many people who can't even spell are talking trash while looking like the shit that they have said. Get an education people... hopefully he can do his time with out a so-called WIFEY or a REAL DAD. I just want him to serve his time and get out. For all of us who were not there as a guide for him on his journey through this life (I include myself in this) we failed him... and by doing so we have failed ourselves... I am done and I hope this thread is also...
dear brother, sometimes things get crazy in our lives. i too have regret about my brother. when something terrible happens it boils all our memories to the top. as you know my brother died found dead frozen in a creek. i thought i felt guilty because there were times i could of helped him. not to say we all didnt try to help him because we did. sometimes things cant be helped. what i have come to think is we dont feel guilt we feel regret. i regret my brother not being around for his son not being here for all my family so my thought to you is that your brother has a chance to redeem himself. we cannot change the past but we can work on the future . dont feel guilty about your brother just try to be there when he needs you in the future. life is busy and we cant be everywhere all the time so dont beat yourself up about it just do the best you can and know everyone has regret despite what all these people posting hurtful things think until they have walked a mile in someone elses shoes they shouldnt be quick to judge i am going to say a prayer for you and all your family and know sometimes we confuse regret with guilt this isnt your fault just look to the future and try and help him out good luck to to all of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pee Vee Music Thread (May '16) Mar 6 Musikologist 4
Nick vander p Feb 23 Old friend 1
Disgusted Jan '18 Disgusted 1
Tent Rice Jan '18 ShortT 2
Oriole Music Thread (Aug '17) Jan '18 Musikologist 2
News Plea deal reached in Hopkins Co. shaken baby case Jan '18 Stinky Winky 1
Who knows Trent Rice at warrior coal Jan '18 Britfr 1