Hopkins Co. Magistrate Charged With R...

Hopkins Co. Magistrate Charged With Rape, Sodomy

There are 227 comments on the WBKO story from Mar 25, 2009, titled Hopkins Co. Magistrate Charged With Rape, Sodomy. In it, WBKO reports that:

A grand jury has indicted a magistrate in western Kentucky on more sex charges. The Messenger of Madisonville reports that Hopkins County Magistrate J. Wesley Lynn was indicted Monday on charges of rape, sodomy and sex abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Ray

Albion, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2009
Is anyone suprised?
just looking

Madisonville, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2009
I know the S.O.B..... I worked with him, total perv. i also know one of the people that has a lawsuit against trover..... and i know a girl that he was sort of stalking for a few months before his arrest..

Hope they hang him
I know him

Vincennes, IN

#3 Apr 23, 2009
He is a piece of sh@#. I'm hope he realizes his world as he knows it is swirling around the drain. He is going to lose his paramedic license, and hopefully be kicked out of the masons. Couldent happen to a nicer guy.
disgusted

Vincennes, IN

#4 Apr 28, 2009
I also know Mr. Lynn, but who doesn't. I worked with him a long time ago. The man is sick!! He needs help. But, some the things I don't agree with the papers or the accusers is, if he put his mouth on her breast while in the ER, why didn't she scream or something? The last I knew, the nurses desk is right outside alot of the rooms and the triage nurses desk is accessible as well. So they would have heard it!

Also, if he kept coming to her room, why didn't she tell someone, like SECURITY, to keep him out? Of course the papers aren't going to tell you that.

I feel that they need to pull some of his records from his previous employers, I do know for a fact he's had sexual harassment complaints put on him.

Whatever he is sentenced with, he deserves. And the sad thing is, he's actually a really good paramedic. What a waste.
HAA

Greenville, KY

#5 Jun 26, 2009
WoHoo!!! three more charges. I hope his mommy is proud.
a_friend

Boonville, IN

#6 Jul 14, 2009
Wow... it takes a lot of balls to get on here and say all these negative things about Wesley and not leave your name! You should all be ashamed of yourself. Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Disgusted from Hopkinsville... we don't need to go and search Wesley's past because you have already stated what you think you know. What about your past?? Oh, we can't look that up because you did not leave your name did you? It must be pretty easy to sit back and slander somebody behind a computer screen!!
I have know Wesley for a long time and not once did he ever do or say anything to me that was inappropriate. And I know of a lot of people that believe in Wesley's innocents. I just hope that when this is over and all the charges are dropped..that you make sure to ask for forgiveness.“Do not judge, or you too will be judged”(Matthew 7:1).
a_friend

Boonville, IN

#7 Aug 6, 2009
You REALLY should leave Wesley's mother out of it!!!!!!!
OH_MY_OH_MY

Elberfeld, IN

#8 Aug 6, 2009
Wow sounds like that lynn guy is a real pervert to me.
Wild Bill

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2009
a_friend wrote:
Wow... it takes a lot of balls to get on here and say all these negative things about Wesley and not leave your name! You should all be ashamed of yourself. Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Disgusted from Hopkinsville... we don't need to go and search Wesley's past because you have already stated what you think you know. What about your past?? Oh, we can't look that up because you did not leave your name did you? It must be pretty easy to sit back and slander somebody behind a computer screen!!
I have know Wesley for a long time and not once did he ever do or say anything to me that was inappropriate. And I know of a lot of people that believe in Wesley's innocents. I just hope that when this is over and all the charges are dropped..that you make sure to ask for forgiveness.“Do not judge, or you too will be judged”(Matthew 7:1).
When is the verdict before or after the trial?
If he is guilty they should wack his pee pee!
If innocent oh my some of you are going to feel like human excrement!
Let's hope the truth come out!!!
get real

Canton, OH

#10 Aug 12, 2009
well, well, well if it isnt wild bull!!!! now on other posts you bash the brownings and pass judgement on them but when it comes to a pervert you seem to come right to his aid!! talking about justice!! and supporting this low life? see thats whats wrong with the world people like you that run-a-round and spew stupidity and jump on people when you dont know anything of whats really going on, PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR!!!! GO AWAY!!
Wild Bill

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2009
a_friend wrote:
Wow... it takes a lot of balls to get on here and say all these negative things about Wesley and not leave your name! You should all be ashamed of yourself. Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Disgusted from Hopkinsville... we don't need to go and search Wesley's past because you have already stated what you think you know. What about your past?? Oh, we can't look that up because you did not leave your name did you? It must be pretty easy to sit back and slander somebody behind a computer screen!!
I have know Wesley for a long time and not once did he ever do or say anything to me that was inappropriate. And I know of a lot of people that believe in Wesley's innocents. I just hope that when this is over and all the charges are dropped..that you make sure to ask for forgiveness.“Do not judge, or you too will be judged”(Matthew 7:1).
You must be bedding the guy!
Wild Bill

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2009
get real wrote:
well, well, well if it isnt wild bull!!!! now on other posts you bash the brownings and pass judgement on them but when it comes to a pervert you seem to come right to his aid!! talking about justice!! and supporting this low life? see thats whats wrong with the world people like you that run-a-round and spew stupidity and jump on people when you dont know anything of whats really going on, PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR!!!! GO AWAY!!
Why don't you"Get Real"
Pedphiles and sexual perverts should be put in prison with the general population. They have their own code of justice.
Please fill me in and the rest on what IS going on with this accused Pervert? Since I do not know what is going on "per say" fill me in. Please!
I just know according to the justice system innocent till proven guilty. The same Goes for the Browning mess. Your right we shouldn't be spewing if we do not know the facts.

By this is still a freedom of speech country, Right? So you and I can, if we wish, speak our thoughts on a matter. Right or wrong we CAN, both of us.
What do you think about the so called whore house in Morton's Gap?
Wild Bill

Ellenboro, NC

#13 Aug 12, 2009
get real wrote:
well, well, well if it isnt wild bull!!!! now on other posts you bash the brownings and pass judgement on them but when it comes to a pervert you seem to come right to his aid!! talking about justice!! and supporting this low life? see thats whats wrong with the world people like you that run-a-round and spew stupidity and jump on people when you dont know anything of whats really going on, PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR!!!! GO AWAY!!
"get real"
We have all read your comments. You always try to make YOURSELF look good by trying to insult people. You have a real problem with self esteem!
Do us all a small favor PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A__. You will feel much better and your self esteem will be better. You will be much more comfortable. It must be hard for you to walk with your head up your a__.
Squiter

Dexter, MO

#15 Aug 13, 2009
No one mentions on here that he is/was also a pastor at the time on Wagoner Baptist Church in Webster Co while this was going on. Not sure in he still holds that position. Maybe a_friend can tell us that.
a_friend

Boonville, IN

#16 Aug 14, 2009
You don't even know him!!!!! Just because you read something you assume!! So, don't judge what you DON'T know!!!!
Wild Bill

Ellenboro, NC

#17 Aug 14, 2009
a_friend wrote:
You don't even know him!!!!! Just because you read something you assume!! So, don't judge what you DON'T know!!!!
Becareful " get real" will think your some pervert. Do not Worry he is working on his self esteem problem.
Facts

Monroe, LA

#18 Aug 14, 2009
Ok here it goes, everyone has opinions and each one is somewhat respected when their opinion is based on factual evidence. Recently there were two articles printed in the Madisonville Messenger that stated one of the accusers was arrested in the past for filing a false report on her husband. She stated he assaulted her and then later after he was in jail for awhile she came back to the Madisonville Police Dept and said she lied and wanted him to go through the hell he put her through and charges were filed on her for filing a false report. Now thats a fact not hearsay. Another fact: approximately 3 weeks ago again in the Madisonville Messenger an article was printed stating that Trover and Lynn seek dismissal from Rape charge on basis that Mr. Lynn wasn't even employed with Trover Foundation when the so called victim states she was raped. Thats another fact. Trover Foundations attorney also stated in the same article that he has the video of her statement to back this up. WOW how about that. I have been reading these post on here and am amazed. One of you states you knew one of the accusers that has filed a lawsuit. Well we then obviously know your side from the beginning. Another states he will loose his Paramedic license maybe you should study up on the EMS statues in KY. From what I read on them www.kbems.ky.gov he is only suspended which means if he is found not guilty he will have them re-instated. Come on guys you may have your opinion and thats fine but make sure there facts and not just something you've heard. You say you worked with him and he is a perv tell me why you never reported him, or maybe you are one of the accused trying to gain support and maybe your not. I am only stating what I've read in the papers and what I read on the EMS website concerning his status as an EMT and Paramedic. Incidently he is still practicing as an EMT while in the mines. Again another fact.
a_friend

Boonville, IN

#19 Aug 14, 2009
Wild Bill.... just for the record NO i am not "bedding the guy". I am somebody that believes him. And as for "get real" I am not at all worried what you think about me. And "Squiter" yes, Wesley Lynn is still the pastor of Waggoner.
So... boys and girls what have we learned today?? If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all!!! AND Treat others as you want to be treated.
Wild Bill

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2009
Thank you "Facts"
"a_friend" I had that coming! Your right we should think before we Write.
An as for "get real" He is still trying to get back his self esteem!
MadVegas Friend

Monroe, LA

#21 Aug 15, 2009
I did not know that this forum even existed until somebody told me about it. I had to check it out and to be honest, I am shocked! How many of you that posted comments on here actually know Wesley Lynn? If you did, you would know that he is a kind, gentle man that would do anything for anybody. I really feel sorry for the guy. Think about it for a second, would you "wild bill" want someone to accuse you of these things? How would you live your life day to day knowing that when you go to a public place such as the store or restaurant..you were constantly being judged? And "get real" how would you like it if your picture was on the front page of the paper with words like rape, sodomy and assault.. knowing you have been falsely accused? As "fact" has stated, there has been proof that these ladies lied. Why aren't you guys talking about that? Listen, none of us know what happen at that hospital but Mr. Lynn, the women and God. So, lets give the guy a break and see what happens. YOU may be shocked to see what comes of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Help Wanted - General Laborer Position (Jul '11) Feb 4 5709aaa 10
Seirra Bratcher /McFadden Jan 29 confused 1
does anyone know jimmy hopper aka shaky (Jun '12) Jan 17 Rastus 3
Ge Madisonville Dec '15 Abcdef 1
News Drugs Shipped Via UPS Leads to the Arrest of Two (Apr '12) Dec '15 mayo 8
Snitches Dec '15 Narcophobe 1
Hopkins Co. man accused of sexually abusing child (Apr '15) Dec '15 babe 2
More from around the web