'Mummy' accused of robbing Miss. bank

'Mummy' accused of robbing Miss. bank

There are 5 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Jun 10, 2006, titled 'Mummy' accused of robbing Miss. bank. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

Jackson police have not said whether a suspect arrested Friday on firearms charges is the man who wore bandages like a mummy when he walked into a bank, jumped the counter, stuffed his clothes with money and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

Knock Knock

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2006
I've heard of stuffing your bra......

but a mummy......what do you call this?????.....

....caught???.....
mommy of four

Midland, TX

#2 Jun 10, 2006
I've heard of bra stuffing, too, but this person went to the extreme...
Knock Knock

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2006
Or maybe he was stuffing his pants to make his unit look bigger....and the teller kept telling him it wasn't big enought and to keep stuffing......
lol
mommy of four

Austin, TX

#4 Jun 10, 2006
Well, if you see a mummy running around, rob him and see for yourself. Just take the last piece of gauze and begin pulling...make sure it's gauze you're pulling now...
Knock Knock

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2006
mommy of four wrote:
Well, if you see a mummy running around, rob him and see for yourself. Just take the last piece of gauze and begin pulling...make sure it's gauze you're pulling now...
If you would of told me this last week, I would of believed you. I just saw a show on Mummies on the Discovery Channel or Sci Fi....can't remember. Anyway they showed how they wrap each finger, then fingers, then the hand under layers of wrap. They said it would be like using thousands of bandaids before applying this glue stuff. Then when the glue got sticky dry that is when they would "wrap" them up in guaze!!! This moment in history was brought to you by KK via the Discovery or Sci Fi channnels.....
Pretty cool thought though. I could see like in the 3 stoogies where they grab that mummy and pull on his guaze, and he starts spinning till nothing was left!!! Funny!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinds County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul 6 Ivan 164
Andrew Goode Jones history Jul 5 Ashlea 1
Hinds County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Oct '16) Oct '16 Olivia 2
News Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Wasted 2 Hours' (Aug '12) Apr '14 Terry 3
News Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records (Apr '14) Apr '14 jen pletcher 1
News More (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
News Mississippi sheriff indicted on 31 charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anderson 2
More from around the web