Surprise witnesses emerge

Surprise witnesses emerge

There are 2 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Nov 15, 2007, titled Surprise witnesses emerge. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

“I can't believe they just came up with these two witnesses at the eleventh hour.”

Attorneys for former Jackson schoolteacher Elicia Hughes plan to call two surprise witnesses today as they begin their case in her murder trial. via The Clarion-Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

patricia

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jan 5, 2008
Wow, this case was so complicated anyways. I dont think elicia killed her husband. I think robbie rayford killed him. she was upset he could not leave his wife for her. How can u call someone that is married your soul mate, come on now. She is a desperate and up to no good woman. She should have left this guy as soon as she found out he was married and had kids. i hope someday when she is married her husband cheats on her too.
I wonder who she is seeing again, a married guy I suppose. Because women like that never learn. Just dont mess up with my husband.
christa

Pontiac, MI

#2 Jun 23, 2008
I believe Robbie killed him also. That is why he opened the door and let her in. Because he was just that brazen. She shot him because she wanted her soul mate with her and not his husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinds County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul '15 laysia 136
News Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Wasted 2 Hours' (Aug '12) Apr '14 Terry 3
News Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records (Apr '14) Apr '14 jen pletcher 1
News More (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
News Mississippi sheriff indicted on 31 charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anderson 2
News Child care finger scanning to go statewide (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rework 1
News Ex-attorney Joey Langston to be released (Apr '11) Mar '13 who knows 6
More from around the web