Court upholds Pearl man's conviction ...

Court upholds Pearl man's conviction in Greenwood man's death

There are 1 comment on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Nov 20, 2007, titled Court upholds Pearl man's conviction in Greenwood man's death. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

“The facts are such that Peacock could be found guilty of murder and of shooting into a vehicle without any risk of exposure to double jeopardy”

The state Court of Appeals upheld today the murder conviction of Kristopher Peacock who was sentenced to life in prison in 2005 for fatally shooting a man on a city street. via The Clarion-Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

family friend

Jackson, MS

#1 Nov 26, 2007
Double jeapordy my butt.....he needs to sit and jail and rot and think of the cruel crime he commited and the family and friends he hurt... he had a wife of only 4 months and she had her life gone in less than 30 seconds.... he is getting what he deserves thank the good lord above the justice system is not feeling sorry for this man cause he sure had not thought of anyone but himself that night he opened fire and shot someone in the face and died and will never come back.. gone FOREVER.... i just hope one day the boy or man whatever u want to call him is sorry for what his has done and the good lord will forgive him.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinds County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul '15 laysia 136
News Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Wasted 2 Hours' (Aug '12) Apr '14 Terry 3
News Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records (Apr '14) Apr '14 jen pletcher 1
News More (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
News Mississippi sheriff indicted on 31 charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anderson 2
News Child care finger scanning to go statewide (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rework 1
News Ex-attorney Joey Langston to be released (Apr '11) Mar '13 who knows 6
More from around the web