Teen shot dead in city street

Jun 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Clarion-Ledger

Jackson homicide detectives were working into the night trying to determine who killed a 16-year-old Monday afternoon and why.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Gravity controls Everything”

Since: Mar 09

The United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

Celtichooligan wrote:
I got a hunch, I think he stepped on the wrong persons air-jordans...
I think the thug probably tried to steal a Michael Jackson shirt from another thug---Jackson is DOOMED!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

Celtichooligan wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!! I see your ISP TAG turned into Jackson area hope your working and wireless lmao!
I live in the safe haven of Madison--I have to work inside Jackson though-- uggg--I don't know why Topix sometimes list me as living in Florence---NEWS FLASH!!--Michael Jackson is still DEAD--eheheh--I hope the wax/plastic manikan ROTS in HELL!--Happy 4th of July Celtic!!!--Hope you have a good one!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

Nobody in here seems to understand that a tragedy has occurred. Is this how you quys are in person!
My deepest regrets for this family. Hopefully the people posting will never know how really feels to lose someone in this way; but, the truth is, it would serve them right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

Celtichooligan wrote:
<quoted text>
If my son was killed in this fasion and he was up to no good I would be crushed, for I raised him better than that, or so I thought... If he were totally innocent It would be an ARMY of one out there w/ my biblical interpretation of an eye for an eye, or live and perish by the sword. Crime is bad here and will only get worse, the city police here are a jelly doughnut (chiterlin') eating joke.
As far as your comment of "serving them right" I have a comment for you "BITE MY ARSE"!
This comment is exactly what I would have expected from everybody in here so far. I hope you never have to understand the realization of this topic. My family has had to. And there is just nothing funny about about it. A world where people make fun of death and other people's tragedy is a sad world indeed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

Celtichooligan wrote:
<quoted text>
That post had nothing to do w/ being funny, you kill mine I'll kill yours...Truth not humor!
have a good day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

Judged:

We need RAIN!!--I just hope the liberals don't TAX that in one of their stimulus bills--hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hinds County Discussions

Search the Hinds County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Wasted 2 Hours' (Aug '12) Apr 15 Terry 3
Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records Apr 12 jen pletcher 1
More Mar 25 Wes 1
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Feb '14 Where is she now 132
Mississippi sheriff indicted on 31 charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anderson 2
Child care finger scanning to go statewide (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rework 1
Ex-attorney Joey Langston to be released (Apr '11) Mar '13 who knows 6
•••
•••
•••
•••