Woman, husband accused of plot to kil...

Woman, husband accused of plot to kill her parents

There are 34 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Jul 13, 2006, titled Woman, husband accused of plot to kill her parents. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Two Jackson residents were arrested last night on charges of attempted murder. Steven Matthew Edwards and Kimberly Ann Edwards are suspected of plotting to kill her parents, David and Delores Richie, of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Ringgold, GA

#22 Dec 22, 2008
He has 6 kids. He has 2 by one wife, a son and daughter. He had three by another wife, 3 daughters, Elizabeth, Miranda and Julie Brooke. He now has Tabitha from his current wife Kim. I don't know as much about him as other people on here seem to but I can say that his brother isn't much of a great person either.
No name

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jan 15, 2009
I know of at least 4 wives. Not sure about kids. He is a major loser. I knew him years ago. They should have thrown away the key on him.
Harlow

San Antonio, TX

#24 Oct 29, 2009
So does anyone have a clue what is going on with this case? I don't want this guy on the streets.
anonymous

Jackson, MS

#25 Nov 3, 2009
I first met pepper aka jess aka stephen in 1979 in Houston. . He was 16 and I was 14. He was my first love. Turns out I was just a cover because he was seeing a 30 something married woman and they did not want her husband to find out. He lied to me and eventually broke up with me. He remained in the picture because he was my brothers friend and two years later we started dating again. Same thing happened..he was still with this woman, who ended up divorcing her husband and married Pepper and they had 2 children. 4 years later he wanted to go out again, but thankfully I was smart by this point. I remember him never being able to hold a job and drinking too much. He could talk for hours,but lying came very easily to him. When we met, he did not live with his parents, he was living with his mothers friends family, which happens to be the woman that he had the affair with and later married. He never explained why he did not live with his parents other than to say that they did not get along. I have known for a long tome that he was manipulative, a liar, and used women, but i never took him for a killer. He collected his fathers life insurance money when he died and now I wonder if he had anything to do with that. Very sad for everybody.
XXXXXX

San Antonio, TX

#26 Nov 20, 2009
How did his father die?
salt

San Antonio, TX

#27 Mar 9, 2010
I knew pepper and do not have any happy memories with him in my life. He has destructed alot. Where is he now?
anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Aug 30, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
How many kids does he have? Maybe I should start with wives?
He had 5 wives and 6 kids. 2 with the first, thankfully they are not caught up in all of this. 3 with the 3rd who are caught up in all this mess. and 1 with the 5th who is MIA with the inlaws he tried to kill.
Texan

San Antonio, TX

#29 Sep 16, 2010
Is he still in prison?
anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Sep 17, 2010
Texan wrote:
Is he still in prison?
Yes. He gets out next fall.
Texan

San Antonio, TX

#31 Jul 19, 2011
The fear of him getting scares me....is it close to that time?
Texan

San Antonio, TX

#32 Apr 26, 2012
Where is he now? I will need to look over my shoulder
Concerned Citizen

Brandon, MS

#33 Dec 9, 2013
Well he's out of Federal prison and living in Jackson MS off of west Capitol street. Passes his self off as a contractor with a fictitious company called "The Fix It Men". www.thefixitmen.net
It has the telephone number on the website. He uses restitution center labor to do his work and then doesn't pay them.
Pissed off Citizen

Pearl, MS

#34 Aug 15, 2014
This Steven Matthew Edwards and his associate Ernest Christopher Thibodeaux have ripped me off for 5,600. I want justice and I won't stop until I get it. They came by my home in Pearl MS. I contracted with them to a lot of work on my home. Scan artist!!!!! That all they are. Watch out for me.... I'm about to put the whole thing on blast and everyone involved.

“Gayrah Fashion Imports”

Since: Dec 14

Location hidden

#35 Dec 4, 2014
This is another very old thread. So what happened to the Edwards (whatever his name is) man? Did he go to prison? Is he out now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinds County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jun '16 Michelle 143
News Man pleads guilty to lesser charge Apr '16 Sheryl 1
News Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Wasted 2 Hours' (Aug '12) Apr '14 Terry 3
News Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records (Apr '14) Apr '14 jen pletcher 1
News More (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
News Mississippi sheriff indicted on 31 charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anderson 2
News Child care finger scanning to go statewide (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rework 1
More from around the web