Disbarred lawyer on trial

Disbarred lawyer on trial

There are 1 comment on the The Clarion-Ledger story from May 13, 2009, titled Disbarred lawyer on trial. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Antwayn Patrick has represented many clients in court, but Thursday the disbarred lawyer will be the one on trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Monique

Denver, CO

#1 May 29, 2009
I am really sorry to hear what happen to Mr. Patrick and his clients but, it sounds like he made a few honest mistakes and attempted to correct them but not in a timely fashion. I believe him beind disbarred is punishment enough and he should return the funds that's due to his previous clients. We have all made mistakes in our work place. His mistake is made public due to his profession. He should be allowed to correct it and move on.

Monique Haywood
Of Chicago

T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinds County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Goode Jones history (Jul '17) Sep '17 Jennifer 2
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul '17 Ivan 164
Hinds County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Oct '16) Oct '16 Olivia 2
News Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Wasted 2 Hours' (Aug '12) Apr '14 Terry 3
News Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records (Apr '14) Apr '14 jen pletcher 1
News More (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
News Mississippi sheriff indicted on 31 charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anderson 2