Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Waste...

Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Wasted 2 Hours'

There are 3 comments on the MyEyeWitnessNews.com story from Aug 23, 2012, titled Judge Calls Greg Davis Hearing 'Wasted 2 Hours'. In it, MyEyeWitnessNews.com reports that:

Southaven Mayor Greg Davis will keep his full paycheck for now, after the judge at Thursday's hearing on the state garnishing his wages told attorneys on both sides, "You've wasted two hours." Lawyers were in Jackson to debate whether the state can legally garnish Mayor Davis' salary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyEyeWitnessNews.com.

southaven resident

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Of course he keeps his pay....... Let's protect the criminals. This is why all of the State Offices claim to be BROKE. I wonder how much the attorneys made in the 2 wasted hours?????

Figure it out people!!!!!
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Man, isn't that enough of this weird-o? It just seems like the city officials and/or citizens of that town could boot him, not only from office, but out of the entire area......that is, if they wanted to. What's keeping him there anyway? Does Southaven really want him or is he determined that a queer can beat the system?
Terry

Cordova, TN

#3 Apr 15, 2014
Are all the Hernando judges eyes closed to what is right and what is wrong? Do they just sit in their own little world in their courtroom and judge without going by the law. Tomorrow is the day. 3 years of fighting, collecting Information, keeping records, 3 years of sleepless nights and crazy thoughts, 3 years of hurt and emotional pain, 3 years of doing everything I could to see and talk to my daughter, 3 years of doing everything in my power to make sure she was ok, 3 years with wife drinking her wine, going out, living without a worry and alienating me as much as she could, 3 years of her going from one awful bf to the next in front of our daughter, 3 years all balled up into one day, into one judge, one hour. Hopefully tomorrow my daughter and myself will be able to breathe again. Pray for us and the judge. Maybe her attorney-MM will not win this one, maybe the judge will go by the law and the trial will benefit the minor child. Hopefully I will be back in my daughter's life and just not as a "visitor" and we can begin to heal from this awful experience. Melinda Meacham & Anne Jackson I hope you read this and wonder at night how many other children and families have you destroyed all for a dollar $$$. If you are thinking about using her she will bleed you and the opposing counsel of every penny you have and then some. Maybe the judge will not think of all divorces as a waste of time-these are real people lives Missssippi is destroying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinds County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jan '15 tolosthope 135
News Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records (Apr '14) Apr '14 jen pletcher 1
News More (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
News Mississippi sheriff indicted on 31 charges (Sep '13) Sep '13 Anderson 2
News Child care finger scanning to go statewide (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rework 1
News Ex-attorney Joey Langston to be released (Apr '11) Mar '13 who knows 6
News DeLaughter, Langston home after prison stints (Apr '11) Mar '13 cairo 51
More from around the web