scott brown murder
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#1 Oct 31, 2009
we are here to say that we are surprised no one knows about what happened to our loved one.are you people worried that theres a murderer on the loose in bon aqua?????????? scott was a good person and we are so saddened by his death and angry that no one will come forward w/any info.what are you people afraid of??????????if it was your loved one you would want to know.who why and what for,someone is a coward w/ a gun...who cant be a real man and talk things out.once you take a life its over and theres no going back...it affects the persons family tremendously.someone needs to take a stand and turn this murderer(s)in before they kill you or your family member....you can run and hide but you will be found,we will have justice.THE FAMILY OF SCOTT BROWN 2009
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2009
Wanted:Murderer(s)of Franklin Scotty Brown>do the right thing people!!!turn these scumbag(S)in!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2009
All We Want For Christmas:The ARREST,CONVICTION,LIFE W/O PAROLE for the murderer(S)of FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2009
TO THE KILLERS OF MY SON:MAY YOU ROT IN HELL!Christmas for me would be for someone to come forward and give up the killer(s)of Franklin Scott Brown and any accomplices to his murder.You people who know and are keeping quiet about the murder,to me,are just as guilty!You will be found and you will pay the cost.You can't keep quiet FOREVER!May your Christmas be as rotten and demonic as you are!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#5 Dec 5, 2009
Again..........AS ABOVE!!!!!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#6 Dec 10, 2009
IT HAS BEEN 4MONTHS,1WEEK,2DAYS SINCE OUR BELOVED SCOTT WAS MURDERED IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.What a Shame not one has come forward to put KILLERS in your backyards in Prison!Do any of you really care,are you that blinded by your "so-called" busy lives you can't help put these scum where they belong?????? Remember this:( JESUS WAS MURDERED TOO!!!)
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#7 Dec 12, 2009
R.I.P. SCOTT, Love Mom
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT

Kingston Springs, TN

#8 Dec 14, 2009
i'm so sorry for your loss scotts mom i have friends in high and low places around here i will find out if what those boys been talking about is true you and your family deserve to know what happened to your son i will keep you posted bye
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#9 Jan 10, 2010
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT wrote:
i'm so sorry for your loss scotts mom i have friends in high and low places around here i will find out if what those boys been talking about is true you and your family deserve to know what happened to your son i will keep you posted bye
can you believe it,Thank You...just notify T.B.I. with any information you obtain.We need closure and we want answers!Scotts Family
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#10 Jan 12, 2010
R.I.P. SCOTT,I won't until that punk murderer and his fellow punk,coward accomplices are caught and pay the cost...LIFE W/O PAROLE!

“Scott(June201976 -August112009)”

Since: Jan 10

Beloved Son,Brother,FatherRIP

#11 Jan 23, 2010
R.I.P.Scott:)We,Scott Browns Family request anyone with information on his murder to contact The T.B.I.
Thank You,The Brown Family

#12 Apr 1, 2010
AMERICAS MOST WANTED! SCOTT BROWN Murderers!

#15 Apr 30, 2010
R.I.P. SCOTT!
people of hickman county

Dickson, TN

#17 Jun 28, 2010
BROWN FAMILY wrote:
we are here to say that we are surprised no one knows about what happened to our loved one.are you people worried that theres a murderer on the loose in bon aqua?????????? scott was a good person and we are so saddened by his death and angry that no one will come forward w/any info.what are you people afraid of??????????if it was your loved one you would want to know.who why and what for,someone is a coward w/ a gun...who cant be a real man and talk things out.once you take a life its over and theres no going back...it affects the persons family tremendously.someone needs to take a stand and turn this murderer(s)in before they kill you or your family member....you can run and hide but you will be found,we will have justice.THE FAMILY OF SCOTT BROWN 2009
You cant blame it on the people who live in Hickman County. I have lived in Lyles for all of my life and i know allot of people. I have never heard any information or even gossip on who murdered Scott. I honestly dont believe the one responsible is even in Hickman. Is it not possible that they could have been from Nashville or Columbia or anywhere else for that matter. Could they not have just drove the van to Bon Aqua thinking that it would take a while for anyone to find him.
silence is a killer

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2011
people of hickman county wrote:
<quoted text>You cant blame it on the people who live in Hickman County. I have lived in Lyles for all of my life and i know allot of people. I have never heard any information or even gossip on who murdered Scott. I honestly dont believe the one responsible is even in Hickman. Is it not possible that they could have been from Nashville or Columbia or anywhere else for that matter. Could they not have just drove the van to Bon Aqua thinking that it would take a while for anyone to find him.
if he wasn't to be found,then he could've been hidden on a back rd....i mean way back rd.someone wanted him to be found...just not where they killed him,ya know?
scotts big sis

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Nov 20, 2011
SCOTT BROWN FAMILY wrote:
R.I.P. SCOTT!
LOVE YOU SCADOOT MAN!!!!!11/20/11 forever in our hearts!keeping it ALIVE!
scotts big sis

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Nov 20, 2011
NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!!!
silence is a killer

Franklin, TN

#21 Dec 6, 2011
jason hedge/jason wadley/tk davidsonn/bobby chandler/kerry davidson?????anything ring a bell out there in dickson/hickman co?u tell me?anybody got a clue yet out in bon aqua?
Question

Hampshire, TN

#22 Dec 7, 2011
silence is a killer wrote:
jason hedge/jason wadley/tk davidsonn/bobby chandler/kerry davidson?????anything ring a bell out there in dickson/hickman co?u tell me?anybody got a clue yet out in bon aqua?
Chandler & Davidson's live in the area but who is hedge & wadley and where are they from? Chandler has a cocrete construction business & don't know what the Davidson's do. They use to do timber cutting until their father committed suicide (maybe had terminal cancer) several years back. Did these people have something to do with Mr. Brown's death?
silence is a killer

Franklin, TN

#23 Dec 9, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Chandler & Davidson's live in the area but who is hedge & wadley and where are they from? Chandler has a cocrete construction business & don't know what the Davidson's do. They use to do timber cutting until their father committed suicide (maybe had terminal cancer) several years back. Did these people have something to do with Mr. Brown's death?
hedge was a new friend and wadley was an old friend ..not sure of others their names were brought up as to where things went down at chandlers house...davidsons there.just trying to figure if thats true?thanks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickman County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terra Tucker May 16 She Fine as wine 3
Sick of the Clique (Aug '14) Apr 27 Clique-Off 6
News Cursing and freedom of speech (Jan '12) Apr 26 Centerville Clique 5
Would You Vote For Incorporating East Hickman (Feb '15) Apr 26 Centerville Clique 5
MRAP for Hickman Sheriff (Jun '14) Apr 26 Centerville Clique 90
CUSSING & Foul Language (Aug '14) Apr 26 Centerville Clique 11
The Real Millionaires of Hickman County (Aug '14) Apr 26 Centerville Clique 12
More from around the web