Attempted suicide by deputy and jailer

Posted in the Hickman County Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

United States

#1 May 7, 2012
Does any one know whats going on with the deputy and jailer that tried to commit suicide?
Insider

United States

#2 May 8, 2012
Lori is in Vandy drug o/d. Last I heard in very bad shape.
Ricky took a centerville officers gun away from him and put it to his head and threatened to shoot. He will most Likely be back on patrol next week.
Question

Nashville, TN

#3 May 8, 2012
Insider wrote:
Ricky took a centerville officers gun away from him and put it to his head and threatened to shoot. He will most Likely be back on patrol next week.
Say what? Look at your statement & see how this sounds! Took a gun away from another officer, put it to his head & threatened to shoot and will 'most likely' be back on patrol next week. Do we really need someone this unstable carrying a gun with all the stress and pressure of patroling the public?
CitCrazy

Dickson, TN

#4 May 9, 2012
Your in Hickman County DUH you expect better? MOVE
Insider

United States

#5 May 9, 2012
Hey I agree. But we have worse patrolling the streets now. Centerville has one officer patrolling drinking and driving. Worst of all he has a gun. Do u want him stopping u.he couldn't even complete rehab.
Insider

United States

#6 May 11, 2012
Told u he would be back on patrol.......

If he pulls his weapon who will he shoot.

How much will this cost the county
woodman

Prospect, TN

#7 May 13, 2012
one question "is this all truth" (i know for a fact. last words for some people in hickman co.) NO,because they do not get the whole damn story so they make-up there own.
insider

United States

#8 May 14, 2012
Well say what u want u will see. Time will tell.
afraid will get arrested

Franklin, TN

#9 Jun 7, 2012
deputy took gun away from police officer and jail administrator overdosed there still over the good citizens of Hickman county and thats because they do what the important people tell them to do when they go crazy again your kid might get killed or the hell beat out of them it want be so damn good then huh
Insider

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jun 7, 2012
I found out just today that the deputy not only took the Sgts gun he fired it at least twice.
melissaharness

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2012
LOL well this is hilarious stuff folks, For one thing learn to spell because thats not even how you spell they're names. Lorye was in Baptist, and the reason why is none of any of your damned business!!! Ricky is a diabetic and his sugar was way up past 700 and the doctors said that it caused dilerium. It almost killed him. Learn facts about things before you post nonsense on line. He never tried to commit suicide unless it was death by sugar. Neither incident happened while either of them were on duty. I would most defintley get a fact checker for this site unless you want a law suite for deflamation of character. And by the way, I should know what happened because the people that all of you are gossiping about and slandering are my parents.
melissaharness

United States

#12 Jun 9, 2012
oh and since there was no drug involvement what so ever, he didnt have to go to rehab, so once again...FACTS need to be straightened out. BUT thank you all for the concern, and I do hope that you all recieve the same judgement and critisism when your family's are going through hell. Thank you all and have a very nice day
melissaharness

United States

#13 Jun 9, 2012
from what I can tell everyone on here commenting, does not even live in Hickman County, so, with that being said, stick to talking about folks that you actually know or things that you actually know about.
Insider

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jun 9, 2012
I do not believe it says he went to rehab. I believe the comment says we have worse patrolling the streets. The rehab part was about another officer. As for lorye yes it was a drug overdose I am sorry to say. As for the other incident yes he had been drinking. On duty or not these are not good actions. What was all this about. I do recall it had to do with her personal relationship with another sheriff Dept employee.
Stephanie Jolley

Herndon, VA

#15 Jun 9, 2012
Really? Interesting how things get so twisted around here. This couple went through some hard times and because of their high profile jobs it was played out as food for the local gossips. The same "christian folks" who have their hypocrytical asses in church pews every sunday spend the rest of their time talking about others. It went from being a sad private family situation to you people saying some how the streets of centerville arent safe anymore.I dont live in daily fear of my own police force. Maybe these are just the words of people that have a grudge because they got in trouble with the same cops. Funny Ive lived here most my life and have never been in trouble. Maybe because I DONT BREAK THE LAW! Get a life people and let this family work through their issues. I dont stick my nose in where it doesnt belong and I dont gossip...that makes me a good christian. I notice people posting without leaving their names. I guess you wouldnt want anyone to see how low you sink. But you cant hide from God.
melissaharness

United States

#16 Jun 10, 2012
i believe i know more about the situation, than YOU do, or more than anyone else does. My father was NOT on duty and was not set to go on duty for a couple of days. AND if you would read back over comments, it says and I do quote that "he couldnt even finish rehab". I am so SURE that your sorry about any of it, and if your such an insider you would know that the incident with my mother had NOTHING what so ever to do with anyone at the HICKMAN COUNTY JAIL, it had to do with PRIVATE FAMILY ISSUES. If your refering to any relationships at the jail, you must have her mixed up with the other woman that got fired because last time I checked, my mother still has her job. so do everyone a favor and get your facts straight since your such an insider because from where I sit it looks like you dont know a damned thing.
melissaharness

United States

#17 Jun 10, 2012
also IF the rehab part was about another officer, then why is it that my parents names are the only names mentioned above??? Thats what I thought. Like the lady posted above, Get a life and in my words...worry about your own family drama before you worry about ours.
melissaharness

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2012
ALSO SINCE YOUR SUCH AN INSIDER TO OUR FAMILY, then I am sure you have my number and do feel free to call, Buh-bye
melissaharness

United States

#19 Jun 10, 2012
Stephanie Jolley wrote:
Really? Interesting how things get so twisted around here. This couple went through some hard times and because of their high profile jobs it was played out as food for the local gossips. The same "christian folks" who have their hypocrytical asses in church pews every sunday spend the rest of their time talking about others. It went from being a sad private family situation to you people saying some how the streets of centerville arent safe anymore.I dont live in daily fear of my own police force. Maybe these are just the words of people that have a grudge because they got in trouble with the same cops. Funny Ive lived here most my life and have never been in trouble. Maybe because I DONT BREAK THE LAW! Get a life people and let this family work through their issues. I dont stick my nose in where it doesnt belong and I dont gossip...that makes me a good christian. I notice people posting without leaving their names. I guess you wouldnt want anyone to see how low you sink. But you cant hide from God.
Thank you, Unfortunately people like this come a dime a dozen in this town. I find it humorous at best that they are on here complaining about Centerville and the people in it, but they are acting like the very people that they are bitching about BECAUSE they are twisting facts and talking about things that they have NO clue about (what so ever) Because if they really did know the facts, they would know that my father did not take anyones gun and shoot ANY rounds off in our home. I was mad and very upset reading this, just like any normal child would feel, when hearing someone bash theyre loved one BUT I feel pity for this so called in sider because CLEARLY they are moronic and have no clue about what they are talking about. BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW??? I am only the daughter of the person they are twisting facts about, and after all I was there when these events were SUSPOSED to have occured, but I remember them diffrently. I guess everyone should believe the word of some annonymous loser that my parents probably made mad, arrested or FIRED, because HEY coming from an enemy, it must be true. LMAO. Clearly any FRIEND of our family would not make up lies to post on line and they clearly have no back bone because they have not said a word to any of us about the way they view theyre version of our familys despair. I will pray for them...JUST like the country song says :)
melissaharness

United States

#20 Jun 10, 2012
Insider wrote:
This comment is un true. He did NOT at any point at any time take any officers gun away, so right there is one thing that you dont know anything about. WHICH WOULD BE FALSE INFROMATION :) BUT he did pass his Psychiatrich evaluation just because of all of the rumors that are going around town. Also passed his drug test too just in case you want to fly that one too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickman County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to become a police officer Aug 15 Poop 9
ward for sheriff Aug 14 Real 2
HCSD what a joke! (Sep '13) Aug 13 Matters to me 24
corruption in HC Sherrifs department (Feb '09) Aug 11 Uncle Bob 42
Single Wides in Hickman County (Jan '11) Jun '17 Rue 17
How can a convicted Felon be on a Volunteer fir... (Dec '11) Jun '17 First responder 121
Possible meth/crack house in bon aqua (Oct '16) May '17 Youdntnome 8
More from around the web