KSP Charge Three with Murder, Kidnapping, and Robbery

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky State Police

Kentucky State Police have charged three men in connection with a murder that took place last fall in Hickman County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
come on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Cant ppl just act rite?
Tammy Robinson

Corydon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Until court i don't think anyone should judge although wrong is wrong and what happened is above and beyond wrong!!! All i know is God will have the Final judgement and he is all that counts!! I love CJ Mounday and Jeremy they grew up with my kids i called CJ my son and although i don't approve of way things turned out and ended i will always love them. I have great sympathy for Derek's family esp his mom and children I pray God will help them all stay strong!!! His cousin Moon, is my adopted son and I love him too!!
kaboom

Centertown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

you better look for yo stuff too.
citizen

Centertown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

gazette was 6 for 6 on the front page. Tell U anything? Sho du ME.
kaboom

Centertown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

yes tells me good for nothing
citizen

Centertown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

I just love it when somebody takes up for these poor mistreated fine upstanding pillars of our community. DAMN!
4 sho

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Welll lil ole innocent Kendrick dun got busted again!!!!!! Guess he's innocent on this one to ain't he momma!!! Just like the 8 yrs. he got on the drug charge, he's guilt on this one to!!!! Hope the bastard fries!!! daddy might have to sell more dope & mommaigjt have to sell that lil drug car of Kendrick's. That she lied about in court !!!! They gettin what they deserve too!
someone

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

All three of them need the same dame thing happen to them that was just so wrong I hope they pay for every bit of it... the judge should just throw the key away and never let them see the daylight again...
Tammy Robinson

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

I agree this is a terrible thing and who did it should pay however its determined by the courts but everyone on here must be ashamed to put their names on here so ur comments are faceless and meaningless! I would never take up for anyone i was saying no one knows who really was involved. Until court the truth is not known! I was only stating that two of the three supposedly involved I know well and I really don't think CJ was involved but I may be wrong but they need to be punished it was above and beyond wrong!! So don't speculate and please be a grown up and put ur name instead of hiding!! I keep me 100% real I am not scared y are u????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hickman County Discussions

Search the Hickman County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Divorced or not? (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tracey Ballantine 1
Genealogy Group (Nov '12) Nov '12 Marty 1
angie james is still a hoe (Mar '12) Nov '12 wayne gatewood 3
Cynthia Black Walker and her son Josh (Sep '12) Sep '12 cabinlady 1
Terry woods (May '10) Aug '12 interested 2
steve ray from oakton ky (Aug '12) Aug '12 interested 1
have they arrested anybody on that young man th... (Nov '11) Dec '11 Amy 3
•••
•••