Arrests Made In Spring Hill Pill Mill

Arrests Made In Spring Hill Pill Mill

There are 42 comments on the News Talk Florida story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Arrests Made In Spring Hill Pill Mill. In it, News Talk Florida reports that:

The Hernando County Sheriff's Office served a search warrant at a Spring Hill pain management clinic Tuesday morning and arrested one of the owners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Talk Florida.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
And I say

Saint Petersburg, FL

#44 Nov 22, 2011
Coder wrote:
Mike.. you are simply arguing with an idiot.
There are two of them in the same household. They use different screen names on every post, but you can easily see the whacked out thinking of these two folks who are elderly and quite mentally disturbed. One of them hates Florida, the other just likes hiding behind keyboard insulting people. Some of us read the local obits daily in hopes that one or both will show up there.
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Oh and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
scarlet pimponel

Saint Petersburg, FL

#45 Nov 22, 2011
watch it Mike C!

Coder is a bong wart and stoned; wants to screw with your mind!

Talks of 'the elderly' and their delusion; meanwhile sucks weed through dirtied water.

Coder lacks a few quarters; got started by self, in the '60's, so is close to definition filed of deluded and depraved.

Has a tendency of trying to deprive others of their self pride by riding their posteriors; are you next?

meanwhile all is but a game and being 'a big 1' is the name. tactic - burn the AZZZZ

so get yourself a bird and say with me and my fellow nerds /// HAPPY 'T' DAY \\\

|||| folks remember - BUT A GAME ||||

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hernando County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Islam rally planned for Jacksonville nixed... Oct '15 dingbat 10
take corruption out of hernando county! (Nov '09) Jun '15 Bud 8
News Former Hernando teacher gets six years in priso... (Aug '14) Jan '15 sloppy adults lie 10
News Man charged with stealing political signs (Nov '14) Nov '14 half the fun 3
News Deputies uncover stash of stolen items in Sprin... (Oct '14) Oct '14 of pooh 1
News Hernando commissioners approve mediated settlem... (Aug '14) Aug '14 he who knows TRUE 1
News Spring Hill homeowner catches burglar in the ac... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Magistrate 1
More from around the web