New owner of Arthur's in Dolgeville p...

New owner of Arthur's in Dolgeville plans to keep things the same

There are 15 comments on the WKTV story from Jul 30, 2012, titled New owner of Arthur's in Dolgeville plans to keep things the same. In it, WKTV reports that:

It's been a part of the community in Dolgeville since 1895 and now Arthur's has a new owner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

good for the village

Little Falls, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2012
congratulations to the new owners. maybe they can change the menu rather than the prices like the old owners did.
good luck.
Chuckie

New Hartford, NY

#2 Aug 2, 2012
They're keeping the same old riff-raff!
good for the village

Little Falls, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2012
oh
I will not be surprised

New York, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
to see the place go 'downhill' now that the Robothams are gone. Theresa, Charlotte and Jim ran that place better than anyone had in the previous years before they bought it. They actually saved the place from ruin when they got after Art De Dominick ran it down.
Oh well, the Robothom's brought it back to prominence and this owner will bring it back down.
Oh Really

Long Eddy, NY

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Gosh, already smacking the new owners?? He's only had the keys for less than a month. Why are you knocking the guy? What basis are you using? What is the evidence things are "going down hill"? Arthurs is and has been a barely adequate place to eat. End of story. You make is sounds as though it was a 3 star restaurant. BTW, Theresa has had nothing to do with the place for nearly a year. She would waitress occasionally but that's it.
I will not be surprised

New York, NY

#6 Aug 3, 2012
if 'Oh Really' is related to the new owner and now you are knocking the Robotham's for 'barely adequate' place to eat, hummmmmmm, I am sure there are many, many people who disagree with you on that note. Now I am sure you are related, maybe even the new owner!
suprised asshat

Herkimer, NY

#7 Aug 3, 2012
who cares. if you dont like it stay home and snort your bath salts pal.
Just saying

Little Falls, NY

#8 Aug 3, 2012
With only having the place for only one month or so how could you possible make These statements. I ate there a couple weeks back and everything was just fine. Why is it that certain people have to bash everything that goes on. You use differant names at times but we know your the same people. Arthurs is doing just fine. Me and my family will continue to eat there, we had a good meal. People in our small town should permote local busness and help keep our downtown area alive not bash it.
funny

Syracuse, NY

#9 Aug 3, 2012
people from all over go to arthurs to eat,if you've ever been there on friday night the place was packed even during a storm.i hope the place still is packed for the new owners,,some people just sit an bitch about everything.get a life
wrong

Little Falls, NY

#10 Aug 4, 2012
I will not be surprised wrote:
to see the place go 'downhill' now that the Robothams are gone. Theresa, Charlotte and Jim ran that place better than anyone had in the previous years before they bought it. They actually saved the place from ruin when they got after Art De Dominick ran it down.
Oh well, the Robothom's brought it back to prominence and this owner will bring it back down.
why change what works? had dinner there the other night & it was very good as always! Love the food @ Arthur's!!!
just sayin

United States

#11 Aug 4, 2012
same employees
different oweners
same "patrons"
whats the dif
fat kid slim

Saint Johnsville, NY

#12 Aug 4, 2012
I love putting on the pounds at Arthur's!! Great food, never really had a bad meal to speak of.
fat kid slim

Little Falls, NY

#13 Aug 6, 2012
I seewhat you did there!
asdgf

Herkimer, NY

#14 Aug 20, 2012
F*cking Oppenheimers....
Exhausted

Tully, NY

#15 Aug 20, 2012
Did they get rid of the Saturday afternoon waitress? She's loud, pushes desserts when you tell her you aren't interested, runs all over the place, complains she's the only one working to diners. Gee, it sounds like Karen Goyette was rehired!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remington seeks to restructure debt so it can o... Apr '18 UNIONMAN 2
News No jobs losses in Ilion from Remington Arms ban... Apr '18 UNIONMAN 1
News Cold Case: Unsolved 1968 upstate New York murde... Apr '18 Wondering 2
Rob and sue christiano Mar '18 Culver 3
News Do You Know What That Monument Stands For in On... (Aug '16) Dec '17 Ie have a job 6
News Cause of baby's fatal head injury still being p... (Oct '11) Dec '17 Mind your busines... 31
News Herkimer organization takes steps toward creati... (Sep '17) Sep '17 herkimerNOW dot org 1