Ilion woman accused of wrongfully rec...

Ilion woman accused of wrongfully receiving welfare benefits

There are 28 comments on the The Mid-York Weekly story from May 26, 2011, titled Ilion woman accused of wrongfully receiving welfare benefits. In it, The Mid-York Weekly reports that:

An Ilion woman is facing several felony charges after she allegedly wrongfully received welfare benefits that she was not entitled to, Herkimer County sheriff's officials said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-York Weekly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Indeed

Syracuse, NY

#21 May 30, 2011
do the math wrote:
6 month investigation and they catch 1 abuser? I think we taxpayers lost money on that deal.
I guess Marilyn Williams from the Sheriffs Department needed to milk this one for all it was worth. She's worthless in Welfare Fraud investigation.
heysista

New York, NY

#22 Jun 1, 2011
I don't understand why they let the money continue for so long, 6 months, who gets that kind of money, she must have a crew of kids. How about the social worker where does his/her responsibilty in this matter. They need to be investigated as well.
John

Syracuse, NY

#23 Jun 12, 2011
do the math wrote:
6 month investigation and they catch 1 abuser? I think we taxpayers lost money on that deal.
and how much will it cost to transport her to Onondaga Jail?
tax payer

United States

#25 Jun 13, 2011
Ppl should really get there story straight first of all she don't drink beer and I'm one of her kids and I do pay taxes so why don't u say your name or say the shit you put on here to her face u low life don't talk shit unless u know the whole story.
Reality

Utica, NY

#26 Jun 13, 2011
Well if you are one of her kids, maybe she will spend the money on you. You need to return to school, and pay attention while in English class.
tax payer

United States

#27 Jun 13, 2011
O I'm sorry I was unaware that the post was about my damn grammer but I see none of you have the balls
enough to post your names just sit behind a computer and talk shit about people that you have no clue about.
inbreeds

Utica, NY

#28 Jun 17, 2011
must be from dolgeville
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#29 Jun 22, 2011
inbreeds wrote:
must be from dolgeville
429er?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do You Know What That Monument Stands For in On... (Aug '16) Nov 24 Pinhead 4
News Herkimer organization takes steps toward creati... Sep '17 herkimerNOW dot org 1
News Herkimer County man accused of forcefully rapin... Aug '17 Herkimer Haiku 1
Genesee Brewery tanks from China (May '17) Jul '17 Genny Cream Ale 2
News 41 arrested for cockfighting Jun '17 Woody 6
News Fantastic New Option for Coffee in The Valley (May '17) May '17 Erik 3
General Herkimer House? (May '17) May '17 Jo Jo 1
More from around the web