Herkimer police make Ecstasy bust; in...

Herkimer police make Ecstasy bust; investigation continues

There are 9 comments on the WKTV story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Herkimer police make Ecstasy bust; investigation continues. In it, WKTV reports that:

The Herkimer Police arrested a 21- year-old after a two-month investigation into the sale of Ecstasy, or "Molly." Police say Derek M. Martin of 210 North Main Street was charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

KEYSTONE COPS

New York, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2012
why wasnt rob lewis arrested hes always over there selling drugs
whatever

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2012
who is derrek martin???
p diddy

Little Falls, NY

#4 Sep 9, 2012
herkimer cops are idiots expecialy dt crim!!!!!!!!! he thinks he is such a supper cop guess what ur a tool
headache

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2012
p diddy wrote:
herkimer cops are idiots expecialy dt crim!!!!!!!!! he thinks he is such a supper cop guess what ur a tool
Is a "supper cop" the same as a breakfast fireman?
What about

Ilion, NY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
that drug dealer brian from ilion? why wasn't he arrested?
whats true

Ilion, NY

#7 Sep 28, 2012
i remember this.. im still recovering
way of life

Bangor, ME

#8 Dec 11, 2014
So Many people now a days make people who sell drugs out to be bad people maybe we all need to step back and realize the world that we live in today its not easy to live in this world maybe they do it just to get by .... anyone's thoughts on my opinion???
jack

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 13, 2014
way of life wrote:
So Many people now a days make people who sell drugs out to be bad people maybe we all need to step back and realize the world that we live in today its not easy to live in this world maybe they do it just to get by .... anyone's thoughts on my opinion???
Oh ok. Soc because you can't get by go sell drugs. Good choice. Go get a job at walmart or something.
molly

Washington, DC

#10 Dec 13, 2014
What about Dominick m he sells molly..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Plain Man Charged With Welfare Fraud Feb 9 Citizen is the 1 ... 2
News Lead Free MV To Target Childhood Lead Poisoning Jan 24 Julie Wilsmitr 1
News Cause of baby's fatal head injury still being p... (Oct '11) Jan 19 lol 24
News Peplinski Named Herkimer County Legislative Cha... Jan 16 2 of 17 Idiots 2
News Little Falls woman arrested for stealing almost... Jan '16 Timmy 5
News Fiberdyne Employees Fraudulently Diverting Buin... (Dec '12) Jan '16 Tim t 33
morning after pill (May '13) Dec '15 Really 2
More from around the web