Mt Markham Elementary Principal charg...

Mt Markham Elementary Principal charged, accused of using excessive force with student

There are 44 comments on the WKTV story from Feb 8, 2012, titled Mt Markham Elementary Principal charged, accused of using excessive force with student. In it, WKTV reports that:

The principal of an elementary school in Herkimer County has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child after authorities say he used excessive force to restrain a child at the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Times have changed

Charlestown, MA

#43 Jun 23, 2012
lousivlleslugger wrote:
jim is a a@@ hole he always has been
i feel bad for his kids and wife as for him screw you you jerk off
Jim a professional hard working man who takes great care in educating his own beautiful talented and well rounded children as well as every child he has worked with wether it be sports related or educationally related. Sadly the low life's ( you and all the other disrespectful ) do nothing's in this area do not know what you are talking about and will just slander a person because you are jealous. Get over yourself and find a hobbie
Times have changed

Charlestown, MA

#44 Jun 23, 2012
And by the way all the people who have commented on Jim coaching nd he took care of that team and was a mentor to a majority of those players. If you have a complaint about his coaching you were probably one of those sissy cry babies that didn't get any playing time. Put a sock in it no one cares or believes you
i do know

Fulton, NY

#45 Aug 20, 2012
Know him wrote:
I've known Jim LaFountain for years and I don't believe he would ever put a child in danger. I'd like to know what happened.
I do know what happened and he should never be allowed to be around kids.Why dosent he talk about the tape and what he really did or the 6 people who saw it.Get the facts because if and when thay come out anyone who thinks he is great will be looking like a fool.
utica

Syracuse, NY

#46 Aug 20, 2012
i do know wrote:
<quoted text>I do know what happened and he should never be allowed to be around kids.Why dosent he talk about the tape and what he really did or the 6 people who saw it.Get the facts because if and when thay come out anyone who thinks he is great will be looking like a fool.
call me a fool then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herkimer Co. DA race: Michael Daley Oct '16 MontyHall 16
News Remington Arms lays off at least 125 employees (Nov '14) Oct '16 Pete 4
News Peplinski Named Herkimer County Legislative Cha... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Smitty 3
News Herkimer County judge assigned to hear civil cases (Oct '14) Sep '16 Smitty 3
Retired Aug '16 wokeup 1
News Do You Know What That Monument Stands For in On... Aug '16 Spletch 2
News Herkimer Co. Tips To Avoid Forgetting Kids In H... Aug '16 Benevolentruler 3
More from around the web