Little Falls man sentenced to nine ye...

Little Falls man sentenced to nine years in prison for sexual conduct with 8 year old

There are 4 comments on the WKTV story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Little Falls man sentenced to nine years in prison for sexual conduct with 8 year old. In it, WKTV reports that:

A 38 year old Little Falls man has been sentenced to nine years in state prison and ten years post-release supervision for engaging in sexual conduct with an eight year old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Vanessa

New York, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2012
9 years!!! How is it even possible that he only gets 9years after engaging in sexual conduct with an 8 year old child!!!!!!! This poor child is going to suffer for the rest of their life and ALL this P.O.S. gets is 9 years!?! There is something seriously wrong with our Justice system...!
xtreme predjudice

Woonsocket, RI

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
9 years!!! How is it even possible that he only gets 9years after engaging in sexual conduct with an 8 year old child!!!!!!! This poor child is going to suffer for the rest of their life and ALL this P.O.S. gets is 9 years!?! There is something seriously wrong with our Justice system...!
while i agree with you on every point,ask yourself this question. what makes you think this POS is ever going to get out? and if he does and, if he comes back to this area, just imagine the life of absolute hell that folks will put him thriugh. don't for one second think that i have his interests in mind. i truly do believe that this is the worst type of crime commited by the lowest form on earth. killing is too easy for the bastard. to put this lowlife thru the same punishment he gave to an innocent child is much more fitting. the punishment shouls truly fit the crime... in all situations. scumbags and scumbag lawyers coupled with a broken system are so common nowadays. i would like to think that someone is giving that child the loving support he/she needs and deserves. also to tell that child that it wasn't his/her fault.
Indy

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 27, 2012
He needs to be neutered if he is allowed back into society....
Prison Time

New York, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2012
He'll most certainly get his inthe joint! Inmates have their own set of ethics. At the top of the pecking order are those in for assaulting a police officer. They get to skate. At the very bottom of the heap are the child molesters. They are awarded the inmates own special kind of punishment 24/7. It will be a life worse than hell for this one... unless of course, he's also masochist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retired Aug 12 wokeup 1
News Do You Know What That Monument Stands For in On... Aug 7 Spletch 2
News Herkimer Co. Tips To Avoid Forgetting Kids In H... Aug 6 Benevolentruler 3
News Herkimer County judge assigned to hear civil cases (Oct '14) May '16 Embarrassed 2
News Herkimer College To Begin Solar Project In June Apr '16 Joe P. 7
News Little Falls man accused of sexual crimes again... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Serious ly 4
News Lead Free MV To Target Childhood Lead Poisoning (Jan '16) Mar '16 NOT DEAD EVER 2
More from around the web